Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Not enough strength = no graphic (image) ??

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Ezail3, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Ezail3

Ezail3 IncGamers Member

Not enough strength = no graphic (image) ??

I have seen several full IK barbs with the gold glow but with no armor on. Apparently, if strength bonuses allow you to wear your armor then nobody else will see it except yourself. For example, if you spend upto 187 strength points on your IK barb and the +45 str from the belt and gloves is allowing your to wear the armor, nobody will see the armor except yourself. Am i correct? And if so, how can i get others to see my armor? I'am really curious to find out because the full IK barbs looks awsome and i don't want to be the only one that sees his armor, i wan't others to see it as well.

2. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Pump your base strength up, only solution I know.

3. m1rage

m1rage IncGamers Member

Yes, you are correct in that if you don't have enough str to use your items, you will show without the item. A good way to find out whether you have any invisible items are to die and try to pick up your body without equiping any items that may boost str before you pick up your body. If you can't pick up all the parts, then something on your char will be invisible. Another quick way to check is to unequip all your items and try to put them on again. If there is no possible way to equip all your items, then you don't have enough str and should boost it high enough to do so.

4. SkylineFanatic

SkylineFanatic Banned

I've seen that, 1st time i saw it i thought it was a hacker trick...lol. But its all good 4 me because with my paladin i have a guardian angel.. but its invisible making it loook like a enigma.. making no1 wanna duel me lol.

5. Ezail3

Ezail3 IncGamers Member

Solution to str/image problem (only 4 IK barbs)

I think there is a certain strength number you have to cross before the IK armor can be seen by others, i think it is 200 str because i saw an IK barb earlier with 246 strength and i could see his armor clearly and he mustve gotten the +45 str bonus from the full set.

So the solution for others to see your IK armor is get to 200 base strength. At least i think so.

6. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

try throwing on str charms until it appears, and then removing them.