Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

not agian :(

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by spade-man, Mar 14, 2004.

1. spade-man

spade-man IncGamers Member

not agian :(

lvl 84 summon necro just died... ran into a pack of the little bone guys that blow up when you kill them...a ton of them with fanta and right next to them were ghould with conviction :( im out of items now lol...maybe i should try and stay away from this game because i always seem to have bad luck :( just got some spare items from last time i died...nothing big just like homo viper pcrown ect...but none left now...lol what shal i do now

2. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

I lost my necro to the same thing...I learned my lesson and never run anymore in tight spaces, always walk. At least, that's my experience.

As for what to do next? Get back up, re-build or new char, and keep on truckin'. =)

3. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear that Spade... let me know when u decide to remake...

4. ConnerMacleod

ConnerMacleod IncGamers Member

Cry me a river! :p

My 92 sorc died this afternoon in CS of all things - in NM.

And if you've read my threads before about her, you know what she died with. And no loot! Well, that's about the way to go anyhow.

Let's see here, things not on the East realm anymore:
    35% (yep, perfect with Facet) Death's Fathom
    19% Night Shade
    Perfect Anni
    Perfect MF/Vendors Gheeds

I think some people are gonna sleep better at night knowing that... although her replacement just hit 43. Man cannot live with a sorc.

Oh, see the RIP thread if interested in details. I saw someone complaining, I figured I would too.

5. spade-man

spade-man IncGamers Member

wing ill probably start a blizz sorc as soon as i can some how fing a viper lidless and pcrown :( lol which i wont because i found nothing with necro

also might do a trapper :)

6. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

Pfft, start her before you get the stuff! =) Maybe I'm too used to being completely ghetto, but I reckon you don't need Viper or Pcrown to be successful. And regardless, they will come in time.

Good luck with the new char man. =)

7. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

I loose everything good i have, like an almost perf viper and shaft and im gonna stop whining now. :rant: Anyways some people are rediculously rich, some guy gave me unid titans free cause he said it's not rare, i needed one also but wow. People filled me up with mules of freebies :D.

8. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

Oof...
    When you said "lol I just lost my sorc" this morning (or afternoon, but I wake up at 2, so 3pm=morning!) when you traded me the frostie I didn't think you meant the nice fathom one. I think you have a right to complain about that o_O