Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Not again..

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by GayDemonz, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GayDemonz

GayDemonz IncGamers Member

Not again..

Well sorry to bother everyone.. But i was going to start a trapsin.. I worked hard to get enigma.. But i didnt pay much attention to what i was doing.. I lost Ists and now i have nothing extra for this trapsin.. It sucks.. But anything would help.. But i just hope some of you guys with 20+ ists or something can help me out..

Thanks,
    Gaydemonz.

2. GIR

GIR Banned

This thread won't end well.

3. GayDemonz

Oh well.. I don't care about these people if they are going to be mean.

4. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

You don't need an enigma to play a trapasin.

5. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

no one is being mean....i hope for your sake that this post was moved and edited by xircon and you are not spamming the post here too...actually now that i think about it xircon would have put this in the help and giveaway thread where it belongs or simply deleted the post altogether...you will be lucky to recieve only a temp ban once aragorn reads this one

6. festers50

festers50 IncGamers Member

:eek: :p :rolleyes: Lots of old meanies around here ;)

7. GIR

GIR Banned

If you don't care about the people you're asking for handouts from, then there's no reason for them to care about you.

Not to mention no one is going to be giving you Ists or Enigmas.

If you were really in need of help, you could probably get a few low-level Set or Unique items, but as it stands, you're little more, if anything, than a common b.net beggar.

This isn't a place for "omgogglez free itanz!!!111!!two!"

8. KraggTheogrim

KraggTheogrim IncGamers Member

Ok so lets start, you have an enigma. I have been playing for years and have never seen anything beyond a forgedrop for me besides a single ohm. Crazy idea how about you pawn off that wonderful armor and use the profits to equip your sin with whatever else you need rather then begging free items.

9. jordy666

jordy666 IncGamers Member

ooh i just lost my 415 ebotdz and my ccsoq with 3 sockets.

can anyone replace em :rolleyes:

kknp :D

-jordy

10. GIR

GIR Banned

omg i kan i gib freez 4 beggin kk msg me gogogo!!!bbq1!11!!

11. jordy666

jordy666 IncGamers Member

OMG U R LIEK MI N3W b3St F!R3Ndzor!!1oneshift+1!11

-jordy :rolleyes:

12. sahlakh

sahlakh IncGamers Member

All I can say is lol... and sad of course.

13. GIR

GIR Banned

kk

kk we fr1endzez now u gib freez??!! kk gib m3 freezerz now kk ^^!!1!toronto!!1! gib gib gib free now n00blar!!1!seven!!1!11! kkkk freind??1?11?!

14. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

guys chill out, when that last guy came asking for itamz, what also pissed aragorn off was the harsh responses, not just the first guy begging. im sure you mocking him wont make gorn laugh or anything ..

@demonz - like ive said to many people in the trade forums, im sure if you were able to obtain ists and an enigma before, you can again playing legit and normally with patience

15. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

I guess some people don't like it when you ask for gear. I know you are not asking for Enigma but it would be unlikely that anyone would give away an Ist in a post like this. Poeple here will give others lots of great gear though, under the right circumstances. I think it depends a lot on how you ask. How did you get the Ists to begin with? I have played all ladder season and only have 4 Ists but I don't trade or play enough to have more. Is this ladder or no? It blows when you mess up and lose stuff. Just keep playing and you will get it back and more I bet :) Good hunting !!

16. GIR

GIR Banned

If you read between the lines, that I'm really meaning to say in so many words is "Happy Easter and good luck getting back on your feet."

17. GayDemonz

Superdave: no one is being mean....i hope for your sake that this post was moved and edited by xircon and you are not spamming the post here too...actually now that i think about it xircon would have put this in the help and giveaway thread where it belongs or simply deleted the post altogether...
    you will be lucky to recieve only a temp ban once aragorn reads this one.
    ---Well it seems they are being mean about it if they are going to sit there and try to make fun of me over the internet..

GIR: If you don't care about the people you're asking for handouts from, then there's no reason for them to care about you.
    ----No.. I was saying i dont care about them if they are going to come in this topic and try to make fun of me.. But i would thank them for giving me anything really..

Kraggtheogrim: Ok so lets start, you have an enigma. I have been playing for years and have never seen anything beyond a forgedrop for me besides a single ohm.
    Crazy idea how about you pawn off that wonderful armor and use the profits to equip your sin with whatever else you need rather then begging free items.
    -----Yeah i know.. I've played a character without enigma and such but they don't stand a chance really to others..

Also.. Why would i be the one to get banned for this? Everyone else is spamming and trying to make fun of me over THE INTERNET.
    Yeah Sorry about to being able to read everything above.. I didn't feel like using quotes for everyone..

Thanks..
    Gaydemonz.

Ohh and as for the first couple posts thanks for not sitting here and trying to make fun of me.. but you seem like the few people that acually make diablo fun. Yeah i'm also playing Ladder..

18. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

well, i believe a few months ago, this other guy set up a thread beggin for mf items. he was just asking for it, people flamed him and he got a permenant ban, while some of the flamers got temp bans.

just to warn you. i will admit his thread was a lot worse then yours though, but still, its not a great way to enter the forums by asking for items. take my advice and play on normally. if you could get an engima before, you can get one again.

19. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

The common misconception is that people here with high post counts or whatever are really rich on D2. This is mostly not true, and in fact many of us don't even play any more. Asking for items better than a vipermagi around here isn't going to get you much beyond redicule.

Also you guys missed the memo: leet-speak is no longer funny. At all. Ever.

20. GayDemonz

Yeahh, i usually dont beg.. And i try to help others that do.. But usually i dont have much..Oh well thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.