normal tomb reaver as good as eth?

Madagou

Diabloii.Net Member
normal tomb reaver as good as eth?

Well i'v been trying 6 years, trying to get a perf eth tomb reaver with 3oc...
Then i thought if eth gives 50ed base damage neway, won't it be wise just to buy a 3oc tomb reaver then put an ohm or 2 in it to compensate for the 50ed?

Since no zod is needed u will still have 2oc still open...

shiftyz

Diabloii.Net Member
perfect tombreaver + ohm [non-eth] = 280 + 50 = 330%ed
perfect tombreaver [eth] = 1.5 x 280 = 420%ed (the 50%ed gets multiplied instead of added)

edit: sorry, same concept, but just use the calculations on the actual damage of the weapon, not the ed, silly me ^.^

soul killer

Banned
Lol eth tomb reaver is obviously better than non eth.
It does more dmg, has lower reqs. and looks cooler.
Socket your eth reaver with zod and 2 40/15s and youll never go wrong.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, he didnt know how the ethereality worked, so its no "lol eth tomb is obviously...". And he doesnt have an eth tomb, which makes it hard to socket with zod and two 40/15

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
He hasn't been looking for it for 6 years, since that item was added in with 1.10 final....

soul killer

Banned
Hey im just giving him some useful advice for the future, he new exactly how ethereality worked.

If you get a reaver, soc it with 40/15s if youve got xtra HRs gathering dust, if not 2shaels and ohm/zod :thumbsup:

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
He didn't know exactly how eth items work, he thought it just added the 50% bonus in. Since shifty explained it to him, your advice was rendered uselesss as well as rude.