Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Normal Shenk Drop...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Makaveli, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Makaveli

Makaveli IncGamers Member

Normal Shenk Drop...

Okay this is frickin crazy.
    Me and my friends where in this normal game. I was like lvl 35-9 Cant really remember. Anyway he was a lvl 16 Necro and i was givin him some wp's. After that was over i decided to go kill meph/shenk. Since there were 3 people in the game it was better to do it there than in a solo game i made. So i go to meph, doesn't drop crap (it is normal so im not hoping for anything good, just something for my friend) Anyway i go to Shenk and he drops a green ammy. Im like "sweet" my friend could use the Cathans So i go to act 1 where my friend is and i ID the ammy. Turns out to Tals ammy, and im just trippin out. I did not know that Tals could drop in normal.

Anyway just thought i would share that, and was tals ammy always able to drop from Shenk or is this new?

2. ToXin

ToXin IncGamers Member

i think its posible cause my friend found tals ammy off normal tal rasha's tomb

3. Mrmorphling

Mrmorphling IncGamers Member

Tal's ammy has a qlvl = 26, so a moster able to drop set amulets and with mlvl >= 26 would be able to drop it (you can find it as early as normal travincal).

4. Stormie

Stormie IncGamers Member

Yep. It's very rare (Tal's, Arcanna's and Telling Of Beads each only have 1/7 the drop chance of the other 6 amulets), but it does pop up early from time to time, causing much astonishment and glee.