Nords uniqUe truncheon

miles

Diabloii.Net Member
Nords uniqUe truncheon

Would this be a good zealot weaopon. -10 base speed with descent 1hand dmg and extreme cold dmg along with hit freezes target. PvM only thx ahead of time also i play hc any other sugestions for the not so rich.

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
darkghost125 said:
that would be alright, Bstar/that or shaffers would work good for the not so rich.
jesus man, how rich do you expect someone to be to play this game? :scratch: nords is a great weapon

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree, nords is a great zealot wep, good ar boost, lots of cold damage and its fast. Id go with that or a bstar since youd need a lot more ias with a scheaffers.

bleuless

Diabloii.Net Member
majorB said:
I agree, nords is a great zealot wep, good ar boost, lots of cold damage and its fast. Id go with that or a bstar since youd need a lot more ias with a scheaffers.
what about azurewrath, what are your thoughts on this weapon.

Apologetix

Diabloii.Net Member
for the price.. id go with nords..

i bought a 318ed nords for 6 pgems. a nice azurewrath is much more expensive.

the only thing i dont like about nords is the type of weapon it is.. a freakin truncheon? it has the same graphic as a wirt leg. its freakin FUGLY. why couldnt it be a scourge or a cryptic sword or zerker axe?

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
ok, so its ugly, but I love the sound Nords makes, whock!. Lets the whole game know youre beating things to death with a stick, which amuses me for some reason.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Apologetix said:
for the price.. id go with nords..

i bought a 318ed nords for 6 pgems. a nice azurewrath is much more expensive.

the only thing i dont like about nords is the type of weapon it is.. a freakin truncheon? it has the same graphic as a wirt leg. its freakin FUGLY. why couldnt it be a scourge or a cryptic sword or zerker axe?
You gotta use blunt things to make meat tender, things with sharp egdes and needles on the ball dosen't exactly make it tender. :p