Nooooooo!

SleekSteve

Diabloii.Net Member
Nooooooo!

Hey, im mfing on east, i kill meph, a pair of wartravs drop so i think 'right on just what i need for my necro' i id them and theyre 48% :shocked: so im thinkin hell yea. Then all of a sudden the game get major lag and drops me, so i try to join another game and i get a fail to join. so i wait 10 mins, log on and what do u know, my travs are gone, like they were never even there :cry: i know its not the most anyones ever lost, but they meant alot to me, and i mean WTF are the chances, that ive been mfing everywhere in a game and right when i finally find a good item that i need the game drops me and rolls back... gay!

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Bnet Rule: There's always a person that press the rollback button when someone got good items :azn:
Another rule for you: S/E immediately after you got good items :azn:

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
That is rought,

i always leave a game as soon as i find something of value. I am a fairly perinoid person.

Z-Suijin

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Honestly, dysphemisms like this reflect poorly on the quality of this community. Please think about the words you're using before you press 'submit'. Many people find the use of 'gay' in this context to be offensive.

SmaX12

Diabloii.Net Member
lost my only and first anni a year ago when i was muleing.. and now i lost all my chars due to they have expired

Nolecub

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had that happen recently also. My nephew had a pair of bartuc's to give me and I lent him my ap stone for his merc. We swapped in the trade window, put the bartucs in my stash, talked for a minute or two, and we went to a new game. First words out of his mouth in the new game...'Did I give you the Bartuc's last game, because I still have them with your stone'.

Weird.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
I had something like this happen to me once, but the item was nowhere near the value of what you lost.

It was kind of wierd actually.. because I thought I was starting to have memory problems, lol.