Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nooooooo

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by luuuucifer, Feb 14, 2004.

1. luuuucifer

luuuucifer IncGamers Member

Nooooooo

So I was doing CS hell runs, and a green laquered plate drops!!!
    I quickly runs to pick it up, TP it to town so I could admire it in safety. As I was transfering it to my stash, I noticed that I was having problems picking it up. But i manage after a few tries. Then I tried to sort my potions, and it really got sluggish. Oh no! I quickly press the save and exit game, but by then it was already too late... "You have been disconnected" I try to re-enter the game, only to see the message "the game does not exist". I try to enter any random game, only to get the msg "failed to join game". Ahhhhhhh. Surely enough, when I finally got back on, the green laquered plate was no longer there. waaaaaa. And it would have been my first real high TC drop!

Moral of the story: See an uber drop? quick, pick it up and exit! Admire it later!

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

lol another victim falls in trap of buggy games.

3. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Last night I gathered my runes and tried to create my first rune word:STONE (Shael + Um + Pul + Lum). Didn't notice (stupid,crazy,mad,idiot ...) that the armor was magic. All gone :teeth: :rant: :grrr:

4. Nastie_Bowie

Nastie_Bowie Banned

Almost everyone does that, once.

I did it with ort-eth in a good magic gothic bow, thankfully for me the runes are no big deal.

Yours were good runes tho.

Bet you don't do that again.

NB :uhhuh:

5. Indemaijinj

Indemaijinj IncGamers Member

I think that for every runeword I have completed there is at least one bunch-up.

It might be a thing like putting them in the wrong order, or forgetting which items the runeword would actually work in.

I utter a few curses and carry on. Maybe I should print out a small sheet with all the runewords and cube recipes for reference.

6. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

that sucks man about the tals. i've had one drop only for someone to grab it before. I also lost a pair of draculs during a lag spike once

7. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

whenever im making a new runbeword i just keep the webpage up thats on this site with them all listed so when i get into my game and am ready to make it, i hit my windows button, double check the runes and order than away i go!

of course ive done it ONCE in a magic item. I was searching vendors for a nice white bone wand and i saw a +3 PnB skills one with no sockets. I thought cool thats one rules ill socket it. so i went to socket it and it only got one, it took me ages to realise it was magic lol stupid me!

8. Hells_Trinity

Hells_Trinity IncGamers Member

good moral!
    thats happend to me where my cursor gets sluggish
    im going to hafto watch out with my online games even more!
    mabey ill go back to my good ole single player
    between scams, bugs, and lag the prime evils dont seem to be the scaryst things in hell anymore

9. Glacial Trail

Glacial Trail IncGamers Member

Some perspective though. I have a screenshot of a JahIthBer magical Full Plate Mail someone was "showing off" to me in the trade window.