Noobs (not newbies...)

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Noobs (not newbies...)

"Make TP and I help you with mh".

Oh... how noobish are people these days? I was in Chaos Sanctuary...

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
Myrakh-2 said:
"Make TP and I help you with mh".

Oh... how noobish are people these days? I was in Chaos Sanctuary...
I always thought newbies and noobs are the same thing (the thread title) :D , "noob" is just a 1337'er term.
I believe the mh shows the monsters on the map too so maybe he meant a help of that sort, hard to say.
If that was not the case, sounds like he would be fun to play with :D

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
But oh so hard it is to predict where the monsters are in Chaos Sanctuary! :lol:

Isnt it like this all the time:
-Bunches of monsters everywhere, same types always.
-A couple of bosses (never seen champions though)
-5 magic seals with surprises that spawn at the same place
-Mr. D himself, spawning in the middle (!!!!!)

Since you dont need to kill every monster, and they all get wiped out when Big D spawns, well, its pretty much useless :p

But Myrakh-2, admit they are funny from time to time?

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
HardyTarget said:
I always thought newbies and noobs are the same thing (the thread title) :D , "noob" is just a 1337'er term.
IMHO "noob" has an insulting touch to it. Newbie is fine with me (but it can be used in an insulting manner as well, of course).

I believe the mh shows the monsters on the map too so maybe he meant a help of that sort, hard to say.
If that was the case then he's even more noobish :) I was a lvl 82 rushing through normal diff... like I would care what monsters spawn :)

I do get damage, though --- it's a shame, but none of my gear pieces has replenish life :-( Need to wait for a ring with nice +mana and replenish life...

Quietust

Diabloii.Net Member
Newbs lack knowledge and experience, but are still intelligent. Newbs may ask silly questions from time to time, but bear with them, since it's just part of the learning process. All of us were newbs at one time, and have become (or are becoming) skilled players.

Noobs lack intelligence and, as such, are incapable of learning. Noobs are the people who buy characters and items off ebay and other websites to make "super PvP chars" and then get consistently defeated by skilled duelers (and subsequently accuse said skilled duelers of cheating). Noobs are the people who repeat "pp pp pp pp pp" in Baal runs even when there's a portal open to the Worldstone Chamber and the screen is shaking. Noobs are the people who use maphack and ask how much you want for the gear you're currently wearing (regardless of the fact that, since you're USING it, it probably isn't for trade).

Newbs are okay, since they don't stay that way for long. Noobs are bad, since they stay that way forever and make the game more burdensome for everybody else.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
Since you dont need to kill every monster, and they all get wiped out when Big D spawns, well, its pretty much useless :p
I think you know this but all you have to do is kill the three main characters which spawn when you open to seals in order to spawn Diablo. When you kill the last of the three all the other critters disappear and Diablo spawns. Handy stuff to know when rushing and time is a factor.