Noob question

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
Noob question

I have been a noob for the last 6 years, and it will continue, so...

What is the trick to make text appear above your char in a game?

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
well id rather you ask a noob question, then continue being a noob, so here it is

type a "!" b4 wut u say w/o spaces or anything

for example you want "i got mail" to appear over ur head(wut r u thinkin u freak?)

u would type the following "! i got mail"

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy banana ! It was that simple?

And if I want to write something else than "I got mail"?

Thanks for the answer.

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks SilentAssassin.

If it was not obvious that it was a joke, then it is time I start to worry about my reputation here... :lol:

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Secret #2: If you put a bunch of spaces after the ! "stuff" you can make a big box.

Then you can chase people around trying to get them in the "n00b box" or the "lamer box" or the "ith user box" ...or more offensive boxes that I'm sure your filthy minds can imagine.

Ah...that takes me back to the endless fun I had waiting for cowruns to start.

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, I do the overhead box for stupid stuff..

Especially in Harrogath, the place where Malah is, I usually run towards the corner so my back is to the group and type something like !Ahhhh *zips up* or I'll run up to Malah and be all !Hey baby, what's yer sign?

Yeah.. I'm a dork.

:thanks:

Sir SDG

Banned
Starseed said:
Actually, I do the overhead box for stupid stuff..

Especially in Harrogath, the place where Malah is, I usually run towards the corner so my back is to the group and type something like !Ahhhh *zips up* or I'll run up to Malah and be all !Hey baby, what's yer sign?

Yeah.. I'm a dork.

:thanks:
ewwww malah is old and used bro...

u think that chick WASNT a toy in barb city?

goto act 3 and pimp on the merc sellin chicka..

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
Or Natalya or even Charsi. Oh yeah...geez. You should hang out more in the Rouge camp - a lot more opportunities. Let me tell ya, Anya....sheesh!