Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

noob question,please help

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by tomersss, Mar 10, 2017.

1. tomersss

tomersss Diabloii.Net Member

in regards to melee fighters obviously, should i keep this?
    also i would really like to know what charms are worth keeping in stash :) worth.jpg

2. BKC

BKC Diabloii.Net Member

I would keep that low req requirement, nice desirable mods yes that would go to a melee char (pala/barb/sin/zon/wolf/bear/etc)

On your other question that totally depends on the needs for that character. I usually keep res+mod charms
    life+res charms, mana+res charms, life+mana charms and skillers on my chars. However if you go over different versions other things can be interessting as well.

Poison damage being an example. Elemental damages does very well on a sorc using a passion.

3. sanguillen

sanguillen Diabloii.Net Member

@BKC - is a Toxic Small Charm of Venom worth keeping for a Strafe-azon? I'm going by memory, but I think it was 212 damage over 9 seconds?

4. helvete

helvete Diabloii.Net Member

That's 9 seconds in which monsters won't regen HP, so if you don't have poison elsewhere on your gear, it may be worth it if monsters don't die from just a few hits. As they won't on high players settings.

sanguillen likes this.
  5. Dezrok

Dezrok Diabloii.Net Member

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Poison charms don't add that much damage (since 1.10), but the good thing about the one above is its rather long duration - which comes from having a poison prefix and suffix, by the way. As helvete said, poisoned monsters don't regenerate.

I would definitely keep and use that grand charm. It doesn't have the best +maxdmg value, but its additional run/walk bonus outweighs that easily. Also have a look at its level requirement, it's very useful for leveling!

sanguillen likes this.
  7. sanguillen

sanguillen Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks, folks. I have a Witchwild String that I will eventually up for use in Hell, so it seems that this charm will come in handy to prevent health regen in hell.

As for @tomersss charm - I too would keep that, not only for leveling but for the fact that all three mods, especially the FRW, seem like they would come in handy on say, a zealadin.