noob question: how do I use my keyset?

WoundedDuck

Diabloii.Net Member
noob question: how do I use my keyset?

I wanted to try some uber runs with my 1 pt smither that is not done before ladder restarts and I'm clueless as to how to make it work....Thanks for indulging my ignorance :alright:

Re: noob question: how do I use my keyset?

Make a hell game > go in act 5 > place 1 hate , 1 terror , 1 destruction into the cube and transmute.A portal will open.Kill the boss , get the first organ , then do the same thing will the other 2.If u dont have a enigma , ask a friend to join the game so he can teleport exactly where the boss is.No point in fightning all his minions :) GL ubering :yes:

DoomBoy

Diabloii.Net Member

or what you can do is wait and get 3 keysets. that way, you'll be sure to get all 3 organs in one game ;)

WoundedDuck

Diabloii.Net Member

or what you can do is wait and get 3 keysets. that way, you'll be sure to get all 3 organs in one game ;)
doh! I didn't know you could create more than one per game....either way, I'm 2/2 now with 2 different organs....still needing 1 more Hkey for the 3rd keyset anyway

I'd love to see if I could handle Uber Tristram before the reset.

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

Well the portal locations spawn is random, so you might get one of the location you've already been to.

DoomBoy is right, and this is what most people do. They take 3 keysets and get three organs.

one Question though: did you kill Lilith yet? She's the second toughest IMO. Sometimes I die to her in one hit, while I never die in Uber Trist.

If you want I can take you for a ride, I got a 3x3 so I can open all portals and stuff.
I'll be home in about 1 hour.

Edit: I heard uber trist is also available for non-ladder.