Noob Needs Help!!!!!!

MasterAkihabara

Diabloii.Net Member
Noob Needs Help!!!!!!

OK. im a NOOB in the DIABLO 2 LOD world. i have never played this game before and saw my friends playing so i said hey why not give it a try!:grin: Ive installed the game yester day and got my account. so here it is, i have my account on 1.09 but can the people who plays in 1.10 play in the same game as me? like can we still see each other or i have to also be in 1.10?

2nd question. whats the diff. between ladder and non ladder?

and 3rd, once i was using my lvl6 character which got rushed to hell and then i saw this CRAZy DRUID CASTING TORNADOS AT the MONSTers at hell!!!! it was so amazing. I was wondering how to make one and how the skills are in order?:scratch:

MasterAkihabara

Diabloii.Net Member
so if i just connect to battle net i will be automaticlly downloading the latest patch? and thanks by the way . and i noticed that you play asia Evrae Altana... maybe you can help me sometime... and i can help u with my friends characters.. (me and my friends let each other use our account ) my friends has really good characters.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
If you connect to battle.net with the game, it will automatically download the latest patch. No worries there.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
You're welcome.

But please note this is not superman! It's Arnold Schwarzenegger, playing Hercules, in Hercules in New York! Big difference! :wink2:

frish

Diabloii.Net Member
evrae has no time to play anyway.
don't think he does anything else than hang around in this forum:)