Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Noob Needs Help

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Poke, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Poke

Poke IncGamers Member

Noob Needs Help

Okay. I am a noob :rolleyes: And I am about to make a kick'sin. What kind of gear should I have? (remember I am a noob) What skills should I max, and what attributes should I pump stats into? I made one earlier to about lvl 50, THEN realized that dragon flight sucked, so I am starting over.

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Dragon Talon sounds really cool. It doesn't do huge amounts of damage, but it's fast so if you stack up on Crushing Blow you'll be able to kill quite fast.

Look in the assasin build guide thread, there should be some guides about kickers/Dragon Talon to help you!

3. vagrantrogue

vagrantrogue IncGamers Member

maybe max tigerstrike with dragon tail and dragon talon. dragon tail can give you a nice elemental attack for physical immunes, and talon can help you take down the rest. and if you want an alternate element, max out venom, and activate while you charge up your tiger strike.

though this is all in theory...i've never made this one before. heck..i've only made one ass build...so im not that much ahead of you.

4. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

The splash damage of Dtail is based off the physical damage inflicted on the release target after resistance. So a PI release = zero damage.

There is the classic trick with mixed groups of monsters of releasing on a non-PI and damaging PIs in the splash.

5. vagrantrogue

vagrantrogue IncGamers Member

i dont think i have my head screwed on straight today. what was i thinking?! :(

maybe my claw/melee trapper idea will fall through too :eek: