Noob item question

Mayor McCheese

Diabloii.Net Member
Noob item question

Hi all,I have a dumb question to ask.On B-net I see game names like Imps here and such,what is an Imp?I know I should know but im drawing a blank here.Thanks

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Mayor McCheese said:
Hi all,I have a dumb question to ask.On B-net I see game names like Imps here and such,what is an Imp?I know I should know but im drawing a blank here.Thanks
The fact that you didn't know what these were implies you are not a noob but a legitimate player.
Be proud!!!:grin:

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
It's Imp Shank. Here's a screenie of one:
Yeah, I've never played so I could ever come across these (single player and later ladder). Never seen one. :)

Mayor McCheese

Diabloii.Net Member
The fact that you didn't know what these were implies you are not a noob but a legitimate player.
Be proud!!!
Yep,never could understand the reasoning for cheating in a game.Takes the challenge out of it I think.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
It looks hacked, or from some weird older patch. FHR comes in 10, 17 and 24 increments, and the highest resists you can get on boots is 30% and you can't get Strength on boots nowadays.

ZOMG NOOB HAX BOOTS!!!1!! if you ask me. Good players don't need to cheat this way.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh stop it with the holier-than-thou attitude. If you don't want to use duped stuff, then by all means don't. More power to you and I wish you the best of luck, but don't start flinging poo at the people that use duped crap.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
for those who didnt know im a dirty rotten cheater on open :devil:

but on realms im pure as can be :innocent:

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
ffejrxx said:
thats a pretty crappy hak boot imo
low def, high lvl req, no cold res

id take this over it any time
http://www.intergate.com/~ttool/charm.jpg
Well - if you make something in an editor then ofc it will beat those boots...

btw - a charm is not 'equipped' and so you won't get the Aura, just as having an insight in stash does not give you a mana boost.