Noob Battlenet question

AwesomeSound

Diabloii.Net Member
Noob Battlenet question

First post here, so I'm gonna start strong.

I joined a game in Nightmare mode and another party in the same game beat the final level (which I guess means I beat the level). Everytime I try to join a game now, it defaults to Hell mode. Is there anyway to join Nightmare or Normal games on Battlenet? I know I can create games in any mode, but I can't find a way to join in a differnet mode.

I've searched for about a week for an answer, but I don't see anyone has brought this up. Thanks for the help.

Dorfoumous

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Noob Battlenet question

Nope you can't.

You can only create a game, thats nightmare.

The only other thing you can do, is have a friend make a nightmare game, and then join it, you have to know the game's name to join it. Oh and get rid of the Character difference.

Or just get two copies of Diablo and do that way.

Once you beat a level (normal,nightmare,hell) you always default to the next level. If you beat hell, you'll always default to hell.

Beat Nightmare, you'll default to Hell.

Normal ----> Nightmare.

Aien

Diabloii.Net Member

Dorfoumous answered correctly... you can join normal and nightmare games if you know the game name, but with that character you can't see a list of normal/nightmare games that are available for joining. Another solution is to keep a character at nightmare difficulty, watch the list, then if you see a game you want to join on your hell difficulty character, write down the name and relog to your hell character and join. Sorry we don't have another answer for you.

Anthraquinone

Diabloii.Net Member

One more thing to add: you can also mark the game name and use ctrl+c and ctrl+v to copy/paste the game name.

-AnQ