Non-masonic ritual kills man in Masonic Lodge

Forcefeedback said:
But what do they do? Sit around in their cabins sharing their prized Eqyptian secrets according to stature? Are they a religious group or a kind of a club? Have they political agendas? (not too lenghty answers on this or this thread might choke on it)
Who control the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
They do! They do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
They do! They do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
They do! They do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
They do! They do!

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
TurdFergusen said:
Who control the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
They do! They do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
They do! They do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
They do! They do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
They do! They do!
Thanks for the great examples! Now I have an idea what I'm up against. I think they are the reason behind societys downturn. Meaning they resist new technology/ideas and what, keep it to themselves. Next thing you know they dress an entire countrys population in furs. cut down their electricity and convince them the nuclear holocaust has happened and brought technology back to stoneage! /end rant

So I'm grouping this "club" along with the KKK with a label, extreme conservatives :D

Thanks again for the info!

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
PublicEnemy said:
If Freemasonry has nothing to reproach itself with,then it shouldn't have to keep its secrets except rituals or things like that;only evil people would do very well to keep quiet and not reveal their secrets
Don't be silly, keeping secrets is the ultimate in fun. It doesn't even matter what it is that you're not telling people, they want to know and thus you have something they want. A world without secrets would be booorrring.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Can someone tell me a secret of the masons. ;)
Yes, CMUs (cement masonry units) you can build anything out of them. They are the best masonry there is.

Good mortar helps too.

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
The masons, if I'm not mistaken, were actually masons way back in the day. You know, people who build things out of stone? Go figure.

Freemason

Banned
PublicEnemy said:
If Freemasonry has nothing to reproach itself with,then it shouldn't have to keep its secrets except rituals or things like that;only evil people would do very well to keep quiet and not reveal their secrets
What good would it do to speak of the charitable work that is done? Do you need to be publically honored to know that what you did was good? Of course not. Yet you say that only evil people do that. Doesn't make sense does it?

Forcefeedback said:
But what do they do?
We take a good man and make him better. Think of a man as a rough block of stone fresh from the quarry. Smooth the edges and form him into a cornerstone of the community.
Sit around in their cabins sharing their prized Eqyptian secrets according to stature?
It's not Egyptian secrets. It's teaching from Soloman and several of the saints.

Are they a religious group or a kind of a club?
Every man is religious in his own way. The only requirement is you have to believe in a higher being. Be it God, Allah, Yahweeh, Gaiea, or Joe Pesci. But it's not a religious organization. It is an organization of men. There are other branches of it that allow women. Such as Eastern Star and Beauceant.

Have they political agendas? (not too lenghty answers on this or this thread might choke on it)
Nope. Politics as well as religion are forbidden topics. They serve to divide men and the lodge is ther eto bring men together. Not to say that masons haven't been a major part of the US gov't. Most of the founding fathers were masons. Pres. Washington was also the master of his lodge while he was president. A total of 14 presidents have been either masons or in DeMolay - the boys organization. The last president that was a mason was Pres. Ford. Pres. Clinton was in DeMolay.

I'm not interested in joining but interested in their backround. (sound a little like a medieval cult for middle aged men, basing my knowledge on the single article :D)
The best way to get more information is to get in touch with your local lodge. Even in small towns there is almost always a lodge. They'll be able to provide you with literature and will also spend as much time as you need telling you as much as possible.

Arhlanakcho said:
Personally, I beat the hell out of my p*BANNED*
You mean SOB! Beating poor innocent parrots!

Anyee said:
The masons, if I'm not mistaken, were actually masons way back in the day. You know, people who build things out of stone? Go figure.
Exactly. Origionally it was stonemason guilds. Hence the stoneworking symbolism.

Pain Probe

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a note, I've done quite a bit of work for the masons and they are the nicest bunch your likely to meet. They do a lot of charity stuff, no cloak and dagger...

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm the grand-niece of a mason. Ergo, I can get it...but I don't have the cash for dues. Also, I'm a heathen. Plus, the womens' branches scare me a lot.

Dark Knight

Diabloii.Net Member
"

Most people, even many Masons, incorrectly believe that Masonry is merely a fraternal order, like the Lions Club, Elks Club, etc. Masonry expressly denies it is a religion. Nothing could be further from the truth. Freemasonry is a non-Christian occult religion that teaches a different way to salvation and considers Jesus, Buddha, Confucius, and all spiritual leaders to be only messengers of "The Grand Architect of the Universe". The Grand Architect is not just another term for Jehovah. Freemasonry teaches that there are two basic Gods: Adonay, the god of the Christians, a god of evil and Lucifer, a separate god of good. Freemasonry considers the religious scriptures of all religions to be equally valid.

Masonry has at least 33 degrees (the lowest is level 1). At each level, a person is given more details, more Masonic 'truth'. Most Masons never get beyond the first few levels. The higher levels expressly teach that candidates at the lower levels should not be taught the truth but should be given the impression that they are being taught the truth. For instance, the "Lucifer is good and Adonay is evil" is taught at the 30th through 32nd level. At the highest levels, Masons take a blood oath to keep each others' secrets including murder and treason.

Like many false religions, Masonry claims to have ancient roots -- Masonic writings claim that Masonry began in ancient Egypt, before Moses, even back to "the time of Enoch". Other Masonic writings date Masonry back to "the time of the building of Solomon's Temple." According to non-Masons who have researched historical records, there is no indication of any masonic types of activity before the Middle Ages. Masonry may have developed out of the mediaeval trade guilds; but most investigators believe it began in the early 1700's.

"

....apparently.

Freemason

Banned
You don't believe this do you? ~Worries about mods with tinfoil hats~

Most people, even many Masons, incorrectly believe that Masonry is merely a fraternal order, like the Lions Club, Elks Club, etc. Masonry expressly denies it is a religion. Nothing could be further from the truth. Freemasonry is a non-Christian occult religion that teaches a different way to salvation and considers Jesus, Buddha, Confucius, and all spiritual leaders to be only messengers of "The Grand Architect of the Universe". The Grand Architect is not just another term for Jehovah. Freemasonry teaches that there are two basic Gods: Adonay, the god of the Christians, a god of evil and Lucifer, a separate god of good. Freemasonry considers the religious scriptures of all religions to be equally valid.
Where did you get this from? www.crank.net??? I can't really comment on it because there is nothing there but wild speculation. Who is this Adonay and what role does he play in regards to Sutyr?

Masonry has at least 33 degrees (the lowest is level 1). At each level, a person is given more details, more Masonic 'truth'. Most Masons never get beyond the first few levels. The higher levels expressly teach that candidates at the lower levels should not be taught the truth but should be given the impression that they are being taught the truth. For instance, the "Lucifer is good and Adonay is evil" is taught at the 30th through 32nd level. At the highest levels, Masons take a blood oath to keep each others' secrets including murder and treason.
OK, more speculation. At least 33 degrees? Few get beyond the first few levels? Pray tell then why is nearly 3/4 of my lodge far beyond the "first few levels"? If murder and treason were supposed to be done, why are there so many books that are word perfect for everything that is done? Everything that is taught? And why are those authors still alive and well?

Don't you think that if this tripe was true, SOMEBODY would have ensured there was video of it??? As tiny as cameras are now, it'd be a cinch to show what goes on while the lodge is open. Yet there isn't any. Couldn't be because it is nothing but a lie? Nah, couldn't be :rollseyes:

Like many false religions, Masonry claims to have ancient roots -- Masonic writings claim that Masonry began in ancient Egypt, before Moses, even back to "the time of Enoch". Other Masonic writings date Masonry back to "the time of the building of Solomon's Temple." According to non-Masons who have researched historical records, there is no indication of any masonic types of activity before the Middle Ages. Masonry may have developed out of the mediaeval trade guilds; but most investigators believe it began in the early 1700's.
Masonry was founded in England in the 1600s when a small number of stonemasons guilds met to form the first Grand Lodge. Nothing more sinister than that. Oooh... the evil stonecutters are planning the violent overthrow of the public library system!!!

Wherever you got this from I'd like a link. This is too good to pass up on. I want to get a printout and work with my coach on how to discredit this stuff properly.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned

Umm.. on a lighter note, where would one go to find a "lodge"? Or would you have to be a member of the trades to get in? Dunno, I just get the impression I wouldn't be able to look these fellows up in the Yellow pages.

Dark Knight

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
Wherever you got this from I'd like a link. This is too good to pass up on. I want to get a printout and work with my coach on how to discredit this stuff properly.
I figured a link didn't matter as this is a typical example of the "anti masonic" sites out there.

And do you think my tinfoil hat looks purdier with a blue bow or a red one? :shhh:

Freemason

Banned
Xenon[KoA] said:

Umm.. on a lighter note, where would one go to find a "lodge"? Or would you have to be a member of the trades to get in? Dunno, I just get the impression I wouldn't be able to look these fellows up in the Yellow pages.
They are in the phone book. It's not like we're trying to hide.

Dark Knight said:
And do you think my tinfoil hat looks purdier with a blue bow or a red one?
I dunno... lodges have both a blue room and a red room... Maybe you should wear a green bow. Goes good with your green mod tag

Freemason

Banned
All of them. In nations like China they have to remain hidden so anybody not a mason will never hear anything about them. But they do exist.

Kore

Diabloii.Net Member
I just looked them up. It's great, because they have nothing in the A.C.T. but they do in NSW (and I'm assuming other states too). Most pathetic capital ever.

*laughs at own capital*

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
smeggy gave up his post count >_< I shouldnt have stayed away for so long......

Its okay if the masons dont normally go out and kill people, as long as there is one shadowy figure in the corner :creep: