Non-masonic ritual kills man in Masonic Lodge

Freemason

Banned
Non-masonic ritual kills man in Masonic Lodge

Man shot to death in club's ritual
BY BILL MASON AND ZACHARY R. DOWDY
STAFF WRITERS
March 9, 2004

A Medford man was killed inside the basement of a Masonic temple in Patchogue last night during a ritual when a member of the lodge shot him in the head with a gun that was supposed to contain blanks, Suffolk homicide detectives said.

Rest of Story

Before you go any further, take off the tinfoil hat.

First, anything that can be a weapon is NOT allowed inside the lodge. The Tyler (the man outside the door) ensures that.

Second, they had six people. It is required for there to be seven people for lodge to be open.

Third, no rituals are ever held in basements. They are either of the two meeting rooms used. Both of them are always on the second or higher floor - depending on how the building is laid out.

This was NOT in any way, shape or form a masonic ritual. That it was masons who did it means nothing. It was completely unsanctioned by the Grand Lodge and will likely result in the dissolving of that lodge and the expulsion of everybody involved from masonry forever.

Now before you go thinking this was because one of them told the secrets, I told you to take off the tinfoil hat. Even though the oath that is taken on entering masonry speaks of terrible punishments, it is strictly symbolic. You are NOT killed for speaking the secrets. What does happen is you bring the scorn of all masons who know who you are. And we are very effecient in making people aware of that :D

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
Do tinfoil condoms count?

Anyway, I don't really follow the exploits of the Masonic types and don't really care. If I had read the story elsewhere, I would have chalked it up to the people being complete idiots and not that the Masons are completely evil.

Freemason

Banned
Just trying to stave off the crackpots before they can get themselves all excited and tie their panties in a knot.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Gasp! They must have unleashed the secret of the whereabouts of the Arc of the Covenant that the Knights Templar took during the Crusades! :lol:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
Just trying to stave off the crackpots before they can get themselves all excited and tie their panties in a knot.
ok, as long as we have it cleared up that while masons are murderous lunatics, they don't murder people during official ceremonies but be sure and do it unofficially so that you can rest easy

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
If Freemasonry has nothing to reproach itself with,then it shouldn't have to keep its secrets except rituals or things like that;only evil people would do very well to keep quiet and not reveal their secrets

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
Just goes to show that stupid people are everywhere.

And also that the masonic entry application form doesn't have a box to tick for "Candidate displays common sense". But then, we knew that already, eh Smeg :surprise:

Freemason said:
I treat my panties with a lot more respect than you seem to think, boyo.

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
Seems like Freemason was unsuccesfull :D

Anyway, since I'm not familiar with Free Masons could someone give a little backround?
I mean it says in the article
Freemasonry, a system of knowledge that dates back to ancient Egypt.
But what do they do? Sit around in their cabins sharing their prized Eqyptian secrets according to stature? Are they a religious group or a kind of a club? Have they political agendas? (not too lenghty answers on this or this thread might choke on it)

I'm not interested in joining but interested in their backround. (sound a little like a medieval cult for middle aged men, basing my knowledge on the single article :D)