Non Cookie Cutter Builds?

XloganvalentineX

Diabloii.Net Member
Non Cookie Cutter Builds?

Well this is my second post, after finding out leap attack completely sucks and theres no way to make it good, Im just wondering if there are any non traditional builds for a barb, when I say traditional I mean no, berserk, frenzy, or ww. Are there any builds that work? I have heard of zerkbarbs and wolfbarbs, how are those pvp ?

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
XloganvalentineX said:
Well this is my second post, after finding out leap attack completely sucks and theres no way to make it good, Im just wondering if there are any non traditional builds for a barb, when I say traditional I mean no, berserk, frenzy, or ww. Are there any builds that work? I have heard of zerkbarbs and wolfbarbs, how are those pvp ?
I guess you meant zealbarbs?

there is a guide by jordy666-its in the stickies or the 2nd page I guess.The wolfbarb guide is there in the stickies.

Wolfbarbs do just about average in melee pvp & awful against casters,zealbarbs have "lowered efficiency in PVP" according to the creator of the zealbarb.

Rik

Trojan Man

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say try a Singer. Hard to work with and fun also good, I've Seen some own in Pubs. You rarley see them either.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're looking for noncookie PvP builds, you're not likely to find them. Dueling is all about making dead and not dying. People have had a year to familiarize themselves with 1.10 now and most of the cookie-cutter builds around today were thought up with a month of 1.10s inception or well before it. The only place to look for something new to try is in the latest runewords and in PvM builds where killing quickly isn't always the point.