No tuesday

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
No tuesday

It is well after noon and no tuesday to be seen...

... at least at the SPF ;)

I'm working ... scanning results from automated tests and distributing error reports.

Yesterday I didn't play much, I installed my WLAN equip instead. That went surprisingly well, so I could get my melee blues zon a bit further in A1 NM as well. She just rescued cain. I play her on P4 now, just for some easy time. It will get hard enough later on.

That Nightfish project about comparing MF areas and chars reminds me about my 100 runs project though. I'm stuck in RoF with my fishy... he's not good there. My blizz sorc is at A1 outer cloister and tried the Pit, failed miserably. Not surprising though... too many CI. I have to continue these as well... someone has a few additional hours per day for me ? :D

Humphrey

Diabloii.Net Member
Well today & yesterday I did 10 NM Andy runs, and probably doubled the number of set and unique items I have. It got boring fast tho, so I think I go looking for SoJ some other time. Might go level my sorc now. Or give up on this whole being awake thing, and go to sleep.

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
It seems to be very low activity in the SPF today.. And I'm very tired today because i had to get up early for work (after playing through nm with my blizz sorc yesterday night). :yawn:

I wanted to trade in the SPTF but i've now decided that i am going to finish my 1000 series of hell meph runs before i do it. Trading for stuff now won't improve my speed anyway. I have done ~650 runs now and i have found a lot of great stuff, but as always, almost nothing i really was looking fore has dropped :p

However, yesterday meph dropped me the 133t3st item ever. Knell striker! :thanks:

No diablo for me today because I'm visiting my dad tonight and I didn't bother bringing my computer (a laptop^)

Have a nice day everyone!

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey everyone,

Indeed it's quiet on the forum. Too bad, though. It's quiet here at the office too. The day will take too long. And on top of that: the weather is still great here in the Netherlands so it's kind of a waste to stay inside.

Started an fishymancer this weekend using NF's guide, he's lvl 38 now and a lo of fun playing. Gonna play him some more tonight when I get home.

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
:rant:

Analist said:
asdfgah, don't get mad at me, what is it? I see teeth? In green?
hehe of course i don't get mad for such a thing :). It's teeth and green eyes.

Is it nobody here who recognize where it comes from? :cool:

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfgah said:
:rant:

hehe of course i don't get mad for such a thing :). It's teeth and green eyes.

Is it nobody here who recognize where it comes from? :cool:
Hm, well, okay. Now I know it, I see it. Took me some time though. Is it your own design?

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfgah said:
Actually it is spawn ;)

Nope it's not my own design^^
Now, who's Spawn???

edit: and don't say something like: where have you been lately? :lol:

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Hmm maybe you could describe him as a cartoon "hero". IIRC he came back from hell after making a deal with the devil or something. There has been made a Spawn movie too but (IIRC again :lol: ) it wasn't very good. But the drawings in the comics are just great. Dark enough for my taste :evil:

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
Well..tuesday..way to long to weekend..

Starting to get better from my disease though, so i will try to play some d2 today :)

Gl hf @ all

chickenhed

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfgah said:
Hmm maybe you could describe him as a cartoon "hero". IIRC he came back from hell after making a deal with the devil or something. There has been made a Spawn movie too but (IIRC again :lol: ) it wasn't very good. But the drawings in the comics are just great. Dark enough for my taste :evil:
The spawn in your avatar is drawn by todd mcfarlane or greg capullo. It would have been around the early days, from issues 10-30 would be my guess. The movie, I'm sorry to say, really did suck. They tried to water it down way too much to be popular to the main stream public. Lunacy if you ask me. I mean the guy (al simmons) was burned alive, he goes to hell (because he was an assassin for the government), then he comes back after making a deal with malbolgia (an agent of the devil) 5 years later only to see that his best friend is bangin his wife (the only reason he wanted to even come back btw) and provided her a child he could never do for her. all the while slaughtering bad guys cause he can, and his suit comes alive to viciously kill the people that wronged him in his first life. The end.

not a plot to make a movie anything other than violent and mean, if you ask me.

Good choice of avatar. Looks cool. Personally I like my squirrel better. ;)

ElmoCorruptsChildren

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfgh, your Spawn kind of looks like the video game Devil in the cartoon series ReBoot... any fans out there, just shout "YO!"

In terms of D2, I've been kind of busy lately, picking up where I left off a couple months ago. I've primarily been running Eldritch near Bloody Foothills in hell with my first successful Conc. Barb, named Bloodie Warrier. I've never been able to run any area of Hell at p/8, but my barb hasn't died once in the couple hundred runs I've done. Thankfully, I'm not doing it for items, 'cause I haven't found anything I don't already have. However, in the space of about five or six hours I got my barb from lvl 77 to 84; approximately 30 more runs and I'll be able to wear Arkaine's Valor! This is the second highest leveled character I have ever made, and I'm glad I've had such success, since this is the fifth barb I've made since I've started playing the game.

Once I beat Baal with Bloodie Warrier, I'm either going to concentrate on progressing with my Assy who's in hell also, or I'll really buckle down and begin playing a fishymancer I left in the dust a few months back. He's in A5 normal, maybe lvl 31, and I kind of spread my skill points around too much; none wasted, just spread around, so my skellies are kind of weak, and not as numerous as they should be. I'll have to learn which revives are best and start utilizing them... but doing Eldritch runs to build up exp isn't as easy with fishys. I've got an A3 cold merc, so whenever he kills an enemy (and so slowly on p/8) he shatters and I've got no skellies to raise. Probably have to switch him out for an A5 merc until I get into Nightmare.

*rant* Sorry. GL, all!

PowerDispatcher

Diabloii.Net Member
ElmoCorruptsChildren said:
but doing Eldritch runs to build up exp isn't as easy with fishys. I've got an A3 cold merc, so whenever he kills an enemy (and so slowly on p/8) he shatters and I've got no skellies to raise. Probably have to switch him out for an A5 merc until I get into Nightmare.!
To fix the Eldritch problem, make sure you go down and see Shenk while you are there, as well as run the Bloody Foothills every time. As for the skellie problem, if you get Anya rescued, just go through the portal she opens up, and raise all the dead stuff in Pindle's front yard...more than enough to equip your arms...but *don't* get the Halls of Pain waypoint, or the portal goes away..

J