No scroll from Anya?

somewhatdamaged99

Diabloii.Net Member
No scroll from Anya?

Hi,

I was using 2 of my pcs, first one to make game with new char, 2nd pc uses high lvl char to tele to wps etc. I was doing the anya quest, completed with my low level character on screen, got quest and returned to town but...

NO SCROLL!!

I am so annoyed, anyone know what the hell happened? It was deffo not on the floor, i looked everywhere

thanks

somewhatdamaged

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
If you don't have space for it, it won't drop. Talk to Malah again when you've got room.

(If that's not why, I don't know...)

somewhatdamaged99

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
If you don't have space for it, it won't drop. Talk to Malah again when you've got room.

(If that's not why, I don't know...)
Yeah, it usually falls on the floor, but i checked and it was not there

gutted, as i have just remade him and he is now lvl 84

shoottheheady

Diabloii.Net Member
somewhatdamaged99 said:
Yeah, it usually falls on the floor, but i checked and it was not there

gutted, as i have just remade him and he is now lvl 84
lol no he just said it doesnt go into ur inv unless there is room. you just have to make room

somewhatdamaged99

Diabloii.Net Member
shoottheheady said:

lol no he just said it doesnt go into ur inv unless there is room. you just have to make room

Yeah i know, if you dont have room in your inv, it will always fall on the floor in front of you , done it to me lots of times

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
somewhatdamaged99 said:
Yeah i know, if you dont have room in your inv, it will always fall on the floor in front of you , done it to me lots of times
There's been a change...

Diabloii.net News said:
Another update to Battle.net today which goes as follows:
We have modified how players receive Mephisto's Soulstone from Cain in Act 4 and the Scroll of Resistance from Malah in Act 5. NPCs will now no longer drop the items on the ground. Players will receive an audio warning that they have no room for the item. The "!" will remain over the NPC's heads until the player has collected the item.

somewhatdamaged99

Diabloii.Net Member
Dammit, still did not get it. Safe to say i have lost it now, first time though. Hopefully last...

I prefered it when it was thrown on the floor!