Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

No runes at all in my game (???)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Kasper Jakobsen, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Kasper Jakobsen

Kasper Jakobsen IncGamers Member

Hi,

I used to play D2 on pc many years ago and recall there to be runes all the way through the game. Even from the very beginning of Part1. Earlier this month I started playing again on pc and later transferred the save game to mac where I bought the game online on Battle.net.

So far I haven't seen a single rune. I find lot's of gems and magic items but no runes. I am a lvl23 Barbarian in part3.

Don't they show up until later in the game?

Also I can't acces my hired mans inventory or drop potions on him, which means he often dies. This haven't been possible at all.

Last but not least I remember that the amount of gold in the treasure was affected by lvl. As mentioned I am lvl23. Before I moved my save to mac I could have 150,000 in my treasure. Now I can have 2,500,000. Is this normal? Maybe a patch?

Am I just experiencing a major bug in my game or are those bugs normal?

2. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Sounds like you accidentally made a Classic character instead of an Expansion one.

3. Kasper Jakobsen

Well I did start in classic and only later on installed the Expansion. Is there some way to change this?

4. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Yes, at the character selection screen, single click on your character, and click on the "Convert to Expansion" box at the bottom center of the screen. Warning - this is a one way trip, and you can't convert back, so just be sure before you do so that it's what you want to do. Good luck!

5. Kasper Jakobsen

Thanks a lot! Totally forgot that's how you do it. Now it's gonna be more fun to play.