Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

No more outer cloister door method?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by numbskull, Feb 6, 2004.

1. numbskull

numbskull Banned

No more outer cloister door method?

Ok I did the glitch so I would keep running in place, in hopes of FINALLY knabbing an annihilus on ladder. I came back about 30 minutes later and I had been kicked out of my game, and when I tried to create a new game, it wouldn't go. The door on the loading screen wouldn't open. So I alt+f4'ed out and restarted, and for 4 consecutive tries it froze at the loading screen.

What's up with this? No more using the door glitch?

2. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Don't have any idea but I do have a suggestion for you and everyone else doing that...instead of trying to use various exploits, why don't you actually play the game instead?

3. numbskull

numbskull Banned

uhhh i've actually been playing the game, smart guy. but school work and HAVING A LIFE prevent me from playing the game for 8 hours a day like the ubernerds do. i was going to set up the "exploit" before I went to bed in hopes of finally seeing the clone when i woke up in the morning. any other questions?

4. Mr Evil

Mr Evil IncGamers Member

I think bnet is having some problems. I've been kicked out of games and being unable to rejoin after around 1 hour a lot recently regardless of whether I was actually playing or just idling.

5. Vulmio

Vulmio IncGamers Member

If you want to leave a game opened, just enter a game with your character, put identify on right click and put something on your right click button so it is always pushed (personnaly I use a mug but anything works).

6. BigCheese

BigCheese IncGamers Member

I think you figured it out genius.
    Why don't you quit school and work so you have time to get your ahnnilus charm smart guy?