Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

No more d2 friends....

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Shockeclipse, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Shockeclipse

Shockeclipse IncGamers Member

No more d2 friends....

Well, all of the people on my f list stopped playing it seems, so I am stuck all by myself. Looking for some peeps to play with, help xfer, rush..whatever. I am usually on at about 5:30 pm est and play for at least an hour or more a day usually...longer on the weekends. I play on East scl, i have 2 main chars, a zon and a sorc (both of which were recently robbed of all items) and I just started a sin. Anyways hit me up sometime...I am on now

*Shockeclipse
    *Shock666

2. Freewynd

Freewynd IncGamers Member

howdy

:cool:

well, you are allways welcome to vist us and get into a tourney that requires a minimal time frame to build since we are on west.
    we sponsor a hcl ironman lvl 9 required, next one is monday the 11th.
    9pm.pst
    we meet in our channel on us-west: op thehorde

and since a ladder re-start is soon appartent???

you can allways switch over to west...our seekers guild is allways looking to help rush and outfit a new member.

what ever you choose..
    good luck

-Freewynd
    http://www.thehorde.s5.com

3. SpaceFalcon

SpaceFalcon IncGamers Member

I don't see what the big deal is, very rarely I find anyone online that I actually add since all they ever say is "pp,tp,trade,wug...etc" i'm guessing they're not every fun people to talk to.

And sure as hell aint telling anyone I know in person that I play Diablo

4. magicmo

magicmo IncGamers Member

Amen to that. It's so hard to find someone who's willing to play and more importantly, to sometimes to put your needs ahead of their own.
    I'm usually on everyday for at least a couple of hours. Even longer on the weekends, usually all day long. At least until the first week of October.

I'm grounded from leaving the house. :cry:

5. LarryPaul

LarryPaul IncGamers Member

That is so true...

6. Freewynd

Freewynd IncGamers Member

hmm...

well if you enjoy the game..and the folks you game with...and your having a mutualy shared good time. you should be proud you have found a non-drug...non-actual violent, platform to have a bit of fun when you game, or relax by doing something you like. I tell people i know i game in d2... nothing wrong with that. not trying to impress anyone... if its not cool... well, dont be to worried about what people think anyway...if they think poorly of you because you play a game...hell..maybe there not your friends at all.??
    if your in the wrong realms... dont know. were in west!!!
    I think this game is a bit different for everyone. sorry to hear some of you are not having the fun i am each time i play... I have found a great group of people to play with... it does exist... :thumbsup:

please, come see for yourself.
    us-west community.
    http://www.thehorde.s5.com

-Freewynd.