Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

No luck with the search function

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by scarred_life, Sep 13, 2006.

1. scarred_life

scarred_life IncGamers Member

No luck with the search function

I could have sworn I had seen a topic somewhere about a guy wanting to MP with his friend and the best complementing builds yet I can't seem to find it. Anyways, after recently getting my girlfriend addicted to the game we were thinking of making some untwinked MP exclusive characters. I don't know what I want to make and I think she wants to make a sorceress so I'm not sure. I was wondering if you guys could list a few complementing builds to help me choose what to do? Remember guys/girls, it's all untwinked!

Edit: My goal is to be able to kill anything and everything we come across if at all possible. I'm also wondering about Mercenary choices, I guess we would need to decide on some build ideas first.

2. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

If she's going with a sorc, then I highly recommend a PNova/Summoner Necro. Max all three poison skills, 20 in Raise Skeleton, 1 in Lower Resist, and spare points into CE. An avenger is fine but lacks the crowd control and needs better gear.

As for mercs, HF and Might. There still will be enough corpses around for CE even after the odd shatters from HF.

3. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

Easy: two single element Sorceress. Blizz for your GF and Fire/Lightning for you.

4. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

5. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Oh, hail the great Thyiad, conquerer of the Search Function.
    Nice find.

Seriously though, I've had the same problem with the search button. Takes me ages to get a good combination of keywords that aren't too short or common. :)