Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

NO- FRIDaily?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by ReadyTorches, Jul 23, 2010.

1. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

NO- FRIDaily?

Well woke up this morning and got on seeing there was no fridaily and thoguht someone was being slow today. Logged off and walked the dog a good mile or two came back and still no fridaily. So i decided to post it and my web browser crashed 3 times in the making. So here it is:

Rl: work, work, work so much work to do; never get behind. Gotta fit in my running and stuff, hang out with some friends.

D2: hoping to actually catch zod for a mp game; our time schedules have been off the past few days.

Ovg: probably I don't know, maybe a few quick Tactics matches.

2. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

Re: NO- FRIDaily?

RL: 1,5 hours work left, after that only 6 days and then it is over. For good. Never have to work here again. Next friday will be one of the best days of my life. Not really, but still a very good day to celebrate! Tonight, I'm going out with few friends from work for the last time.

The move is getting closer, about 1,5 months so not much! Getting very excited! Also a little nervous, but it'll go well, I'm confident. Not sure what's going to happen with gf, but we'll see.

D2: Nada. Zip. Zero. Nolla.

OVG: Been playing PS3 a little bit, mostly inFAMOUS, Colin McRae Dirt 2, MAG and NHL10. Playing through inFAMOUS 2nd time, it's a blast. Everyone who can try it out, I really recommend it. It's shocking!

3. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

RL: A long shift at work before Date Night tonight.

D2: Maybe when she's gone to bed, or if not...

OVG: ...I might play Alien Swarm on Steam.

4. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

RL: I was going to make a daily this morning, but couldn't come up with a fitting F-word, so I said "Forget it" and went on about my usual, with a trip to the donut shop on the way to workies (with the time I saved by not making a daily), then usual, usual, got a call from the Corporate offices of my job (they called to tell me that they would be calling to arrange interviews regarding the job I applied for... that's right: they called to tell me they would call: jeez.) then more of usual, and now I'm home and ready for some usual. Woo.

D2: ~

5. Skjolde

Skjolde IncGamers Member

RL: Ready for some sleep. It's going to be a crazy shift tomorrow, so I need to be well rested. I'm Already looking forward to get off work, which doesn't bode well. Besides, my boss is a jerk, but more on that if I ever feel like doing a WoT.

In other news, I've started listening to Iggy pop again.

D2: ZzZzZzZzZz..

6. queenEm

queenEm IncGamers Member

RL: Have just been to a barbecue with some of my husband's friends. They are nice. I had some wine and am thinking about a run or two with my sorc... Probably shouldn't since I have problems spelling already, it's past midnight here in Sweden and I am tired...

D2: I just have to finish Baal to complete NM with my sorc. I am in act 2 normal with my first HC char. I druid that I don't really like. He is like a strange mix of my paladin and necro and I am not sure I want to finish him, so why start him? Maybe I should restart my amazon instead and make her hardcore. I have followed Jianzon's early mf guide and I really enjoy that. But with a druid? Hmm... Decisions, decisions...

7. LiquidClear

LiquidClear IncGamers Member

RL: Went to my mom's office today to help her move furniture around (yay!). After that, I have done absolutely nothing, which is becoming fairly common these days. Just about a month until I move back in down at school, which I'm not looking forward to since I'll be graduating after one more semester and will have to head out into the job hunt :|

D2: Lots of LK running with my sorc. It got repetitive, so I started an untwinked HC FireClaws Werebear. He's level 18 and at the Jail Level 1. I'm considering doing a big write up about his adventures since he's untwinked and a build that's not that common. Do people normally post that type of thing in their blog? I've been taking a few screenshots to make it more interesting. Dunno how you guys do so many runs sometimes, I'm so sick of Pindle and LK, but I need some Lo runes to make 2x Griefs for my Barb so he can run Trav for runes instead of LK!

8. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

I would have made one, but I was busy wondering what a Swedish barbecue would be like...

RL: I watched the stage, wished for Contador to not make a crosswind split, then get a flat, then have a fork break, but it didn't work. Then I did nothing at all the entire day. It was magnificent.

D2: Haven't touched the stuff, I swear!
    OVG: Played most of a game of CivIV before three people declared war on me and it stopped being fun. I'm a fan of the first part of the game, but I don't like the latter half. Then I did some MoH beta, which is the l337sauce. I love the Mission mode, but there are definitely some glitches that need working out.

9. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: I could have a WoT about work, but I'm not in the mood to write it all out. I've been on a computer all freakin' day. Work, of course, but shortly after coming home I started chatting with the Canadian chick. I'm helplessly falling in deep. The good news is that:
    a) she's saying that if we keep talking like this she'd want to meet up in RL soon;
    b) I'm certainly ending up with free time in the next few months so having the opportunity to fly there is easily arranged.

The bad news? Money. Always money. I got paid three times and my rent is lower this month 'cuz I just signed a new lease. And reportedly I'm getting my annual bonus from work within three weeks, though the word of warning is that it's a measly amount. Besides that, though, I have no means of saving money for a plane ticket. I may be eating ramen noodles for the next couple months. It'd probably help me lose a little weight before a visit, anyway...

D2/OVG: Not yet, but I've been pleasantly detained.