Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

No Den Of Evil

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by fluff, Jan 31, 2004.

1. fluff

fluff IncGamers Member

No Den Of Evil

I got fed up with my act 2 merc dying lots so I got an act 5 merc, in Normal, to see if he'd do any better for me. Well I decided to just go and clear act 1 Nightmare to level him. Blood Moor. No Den Of Evil whatsoever in the whole area. In its place was "The Cave Level 1", except it didn't have a level 2. I cleared it and went to the real Cave in the Cold Plains and cleared it out too. The map was exactly the same, but this one has the entrance to Level 2 like normal. I wish I took some screenshots. Has anyone else had something weird happen like this? If this happens again I will definitely take screenshots!

2. cormu

cormu IncGamers Member

LOL this is best laugh today for me :)
    buhahahahahaha
    and no i aint telling him :)

3. Knarl

Knarl IncGamers Member

Heh. This happens whenever you join a game where the quest is already done. If you make a game in a difficulty in which you already did the den of evil quest, or you join a game whose creator has already done the quest, it will say "The Cave" on it instead of the "Den of Evil". It's not a bug, that's just what happens. It's been like that since .09 at least...if not forever.

4. fluff

fluff IncGamers Member

Wow! I can't believe I never realised this. The only time I ever ventured near that place in all these years was to do my quest or help someone else on their quest. Haha! Well thanks for clearing that up. :)