Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

No CD loader

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by MouseNo4, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MouseNo4

MouseNo4 Banned

No CD loader

Anyone know where i can obtain a no cd loader/crack for diablo 2 lod that will work for the latest patch?

Man am i gunna enjoy this one!

2. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

There is a shady looking guy in the beginning of act3, he is selling them for 3 zod runes.

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Try asking Deckard Cain somewhere in act 7.

Also read the forum rules, as this type of quesion is not allowed.

4. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Let me make this crystal clear.

A CD crack is not made by Blizzard, and was not intended by Blizzard.

It is a third party application.

And by it's nature it is viewed as a cheat and a hack, since it allows the game to be played without the CD. Since it is all of the above, asking where to get it on these forums is prohibited as it violates rule # 5 which is about hacks and cheats. It makes no difference whatsoever if anyone thinks it is perfectly legal since it "is not in the EULA"

If Blizzard had intended the game to be played without the CD, they would have made it that way.

As per the forum rules, these forums take a stance against hacks and cheats. Including but not limited to Maphack, pindlebot. By the phrase "not limited to" this means that other methods of cheats and hacks, as well third party porgrams and third party applications (that are not allowed or hosted on this site ..Example of allowed stuff : ATMA, and multiple other calculators and things for SP and planners that are hosted) are prohibited.

Because of that members may not ask where to get them, post links to sites that have them. Threads asking where to get disallowed stuff are subject to being closed or deleted with no warning. Threads posting links to sites where these things can be downloaded from will also be deleted, and the poster will likely be banned as posting threads with links to cheats is a bannable offense, no questions asked.

Multiple PM's to me will not result in this thread being re-opened.

In fact, any further requests or demands to open this thread may result in a permanent ban.

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Ok last warning for you Mouseno4. Since your PM box is full and I cannot respond to you via PM. You say you went over my head. That is fine with me.

I went to Elly and Sommersky and made them both aware of this.

This thread was closed .

It will remain closed.

SS, the other mod of this forum is aware of everything, even your PM's to me and my responses. So is Elly. If you do not know already, Elly is the admin of this site. She co- owns and operates this site along wih Rush and Gaile, the other two of the other admins of this site.

We do not allow CD cracks to be asked for, or links to them to be posted on this site as a side of caution, since they can also be used for illegal purposes.

You may not repost this thread.

If you do repost this thread, you will be banned from these forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.