Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

No cd crack

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Adanedhel, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adanedhel

Adanedhel IncGamers Member

No cd crack

I hate swapping cd´s all the time when gaming, so I´m planning to use a nocd crack this time.
    Are the ones out there supposed to work when playing on closed battle.net, don´t know if it makes any differance?
    Hope someone can give me some quic directions and a link, the last time I tried one with a shortcut and all it kept asking for the cd...

Apriciate you help!

2. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

You shouldnt ask for cracks etc on these forums, read the rules a little closer...

Besides, swapping cd's when playing diablo?!! I havent used any other cd than the playdisc except for when i installed the game. You dont have to watch all video sequences when moving through acts you know... there is no need to swap cds!

3. Sh4dovv

Sh4dovv Banned

yea u can skip movies

also, the cd is only needed to get into the game

after the game has loaded u can often take out the cd and the game runs fine! :)

4. TheJarulf

TheJarulf Banned

I suppose it could be *between* games. Sort of agree, having to switch a CD everytime you want to start a program can be frustrating, fortunately we are not there yet with most non games. That said, I am not sure it will work for battle.net play.

5. leumas

leumas IncGamers Member

Reply edited out by mod.

6. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

I don't know all the ones out there, but in general they work just fine with bnet (although, of course, I can only be 110% sure for the one that I'm using, obviously... I'm not in the business of testing cracks, I just need a single one per game).

They also remove the "one game only" restriction, so if you have two (or more) CD keys you can just alt-tab between different instances.

EDIT: don't use one that replaces a *.dll --- this interferes with patches. Use one that only has an improved loader program ("game.exe"), and don't replace the original game.exe (the installation instructions tell to replace the game.exe, but you just copy the new one into the D2 folder giving it a new name, and change the desktop icon to point to the new one). That way you'll still have a 100% original crappy blizzard installation, so patches work just fine.

7. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Asking for a CD Crack program is not allowed on these forums. Though the forums rules do not say specificlly that you cannot ask for one, we do not alllo it becase CD Cracks can be used for illegal purposes.

Also people who point out a link of where to find one or provide information about where to get one, or describe what to do with one risk getting banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.