Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

NM andy

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by ajfish, Oct 20, 2006.

1. ajfish

ajfish IncGamers Member

NM andy

ok i thought i read in another post that nm andy is best for droping sojs, now im not sure but i think it said she can drop gheeds to. or is that hell i couldnt remember. what else does nm andy drop thats pretty good?

2. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

She can't drop Gheeds and she can't drop anything from TC>TC45. (TC45 itself is quite rare from her) - that leaves most nice exceptional uniques out (all class specific for example). She is good for dropping Skin of Vipermagi, Kelpie Snare, Rockstopper, Ribcracker. Hone Sundan and Shaftstop are TC45 and they are very rare from her (rarer than SoJ).
    From unique jewelry she can drop only Manald, Nagel, SoJ, Mahim-Oak, Nokozan relic, Eye of Etlich, nothing more.

3. ajfish

ajfish IncGamers Member

so is she pretty much usless. im lvl 83 but with pretty much the worst possible mf gear. can she drop low grade mf stuff like tals belt?

4. damaris

damaris IncGamers Member

if your goal is to find soj, then i think nm andy is the place to get one. my first soj came from her

5. MageChick

MageChick IncGamers Member

I think Hell Andy is better to run than NM Meph (or NM Andy) - but I can't really justify that. She's easy to kill and relatively easy to find. I don't think I've ever bothered to run NM Andy. If you are really intent on finding your own SOJ it works. But I'd rather move to hell and farm some of the easyier bosses there (Andy, Meph, Pindle, Shenk, Eldrich)

6. ajfish

ajfish IncGamers Member

really the only reason i was farming nm meph and andy was cause my gear is kinda crappy. so i was just lookin for things to make her better or things to trade.

7. SoM

SoM IncGamers Member

Hrus, hell andy gave me a gheeds few weeks back on b.net

8. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

still the chance is like 1 in 1605. Not very high but quite good, plus side if you glitched her, she always has a rare/set/unique drop which is great.

9. SoM

SoM IncGamers Member

aye, too bad b.net crapped out after the kill and rolled me back by like 20 mins :( now no geeeeeeds

10. MageChick

MageChick IncGamers Member

Hrus was reploying to the original poster who asked about NM Andy. I'm the one that brought up Hell Andy after that.