NL or ladder?

Emperor91

Diabloii.Net Member
NL or ladder?

i dont know if i should play nl or not. ive got decent gear and only need to collect charms on NL. on ladder when it resets, i have to bust my *** off mf;ing and TBH im noob**** so i will definitely have trouble getting decent gear. most my frd's play ladder because NL has too many "hacked" items but im not sure that this is true. im almost certain not to sell my items for money or anything.

i just wanna ask if ladder is worth busting my *** off for. i really cant decide. someone plz tell me all the pros and cons of ladder and NL plz

Re: NL or ladder?

Imo it's worth it. I like nothing better than a good old untwinked start. And you're correct about NL being a pile of bugged items from older patches. You won't see that on Ladder. And then there's the fact that there's some Ladder only RW's, items and cube recipies.

aishilee

Diabloii.Net Member

if you like starting from afresh and people will be like you for the first few days.. go ahead.. if not.. just play non ladder and wait till ladder settle for half a year.. den go into ladder where items get dirt cheap.

only thing you would missed will be ladder only - items.

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd say ladder is definitely the most fun! It really depends if you're playing the game or the system. Either way, you can play both ladder and non-ladder if you like, just make another account for hero room.