[NL] Lvl 29 Duel's Wanna join?

Draco

Diabloii.Net Member
[NL] Lvl 29 Duel's Wanna join?

Hi there, with my clan (GoTD) we are going to have a Low Lvl Duel (lvl 29)tournement, this gots no price for the winner (Maybe this still needs to come) but if some ppl are intrested to join? If u are, Please leave your account so i can give u a private whiper about when/how/what game and stuf. some rules of the LLD tournement:

- Cash stealing is not allowed
- Healing is not allowed (U can heal after the duel not when duelling)
- Nk's are not allowed
- TownGuardian not allowed

This are based rules of duelling, just to make sure everyone that join knows em.

How dow we count points:

- If u kill ur enemy in the duel, 1 poin
- if u kill ur enemy in 20 second's, 2 points
- 10 second's = 3 points

after lots of duels i will count the total of points for each player to see who's the winner.

well i think this are all the rules and things u should know, i hope u'll join.

(I wanna thanks Arb, our old clan member he came up with this idea. :clap: )

Draco

Diabloii.Net Member
uuhm, this will start next saterday and sunday.
also coming then week after same day's (if u cant make it than u can whisper me for another date) *Dracco

/Draco

solartje

Diabloii.Net Member
:clap: count me in, but need to know when....

u sure everything else is alowed? no char balancing etc?

:uhhuh:

gib price : could use some lld items :uhhuh:

(cant play this saterday. im free from 13june) but pm me all the details maybe i can do some quick duells.)

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
solartje said:
:clap: count me in, but need to know when....

u sure everything else is alowed? no char balancing etc?

:uhhuh:

gib price : could use some lld items :uhhuh:

(cant play this saterday. im free from 13june) but pm me all the details maybe i can do some quick duells.)
Well, same as Solly, but I have exams till 17th of June, so can't build a 29 char and duel until then. C u then if it's still up then :thumbsup:

Draco

Diabloii.Net Member
Good guys, thnx for joining the LLD tounament i'm going to see the clan schedule to make some extra dates free for some more LLD touney, the LLD tourney places/times/when's are coming in this thread soon

(For ones without LLD item's, i've openen a LLD-Shopkeeper char to sell/borrow/give/trade some items for LLD, Feel free to see the items on my char sometimes my acc: *Dracco)

Waiting for more LLD joiner's :clap:

eLight

Diabloii.Net Member
2bad I cant use my lvl 30 firesorc :yep: . 2k Fireball without sojs/good amu and 124 fcr
Maybe I make a kicker or something. I think a Ironmancompetition would be more fun tho.

Draco

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok thanks for your joining, could i have Your acc (sol your acc 2?) so i can give u a whisper for further instructions, thnx

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
You said something about the 18th and 19th of june? I may not be ready for that date, but I can try :) Could you post with some details on the rules and specifics? If the LLD is this weekend, I'd like to have some time to prepare myself. :thumbsup: