Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

(NL) looking 2 start up a clan....

Discussion in 'PvP' started by OverDosed, Mar 27, 2005.

1. OverDosed

OverDosed IncGamers Member

(NL) looking 2 start up a clan....

Hi i play on Useast Non-ladder, and ive been getting bored deuling in pubbies, and doing mass baal runs, so i think i either want to join or start up a clan,

i was thinking of the name LoD (legion of doom, i know sounds corny but looks pretty cool abreviated)

now, while i do want to start this clan, i'm not sure i want the responsibility of being the top member, i'd rather just be a co-leader or something, so if any1 else is interested in this clan, just reply, or /w *Fentanyl

this clan will be for dueling, mfing, trading, rushing, and other things, please let me know if you are interested

2. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

If you join, you have to make all your chars with the name LoDXXXXXXX?

3. OverDosed

OverDosed IncGamers Member

i was thinking about that already, and most of the people who will want to join probably already have good dueling characters they dont feel like remaking just to put an LoD in front of, so no, i dont think it will be a requirement, but something you can do if you would like too. (i think i will be remaking my assassin, with LoD in her name, but waiting for more people to reply that are interested so that i know there will definitly be one

4. Taxed

Taxed IncGamers Member

There are a lot of clans around if you look especially if you don't want to try to run one yourself. Try going to the player matchup forum, you will probably find somebody to play there.
    I am currently trying to get into a new clan Midnight Warriors. Their website:
    http://clanmw.meirtothewise.com/ and so far it seems to be a pretty good bunch.

5. Brettzky

Brettzky IncGamers Member

Clan

Me and my friend are remaking some characters and decided we would start a clan, we don't have all the details going yet... But, if you are interested in joining we are a great bunch of guys. We will probably rushing and baaling this weekend. PM me on this and I can talk to you if your interested.

6. Kor

Kor IncGamers Member

I think they already have 1 or 2 LOD clans. one of my friends is in 1, and ive seen others in LoD, claiming he didnt know him. Lots of names are being used...hell I've thought I even saw clan WWJD (What would Jesus do :eek:)

...must be some kind of religious sect ><

7. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

I would join an East NL clan if it doesn't require me to rename/remake all my chars.