Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[NL] End Game Mf HELP?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Cives, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Cives

Cives IncGamers Member

[NL] End Game Mf HELP?

So I have beaten D2 on Hell mode, and want to start doing MF runs and such. I know most of the good spots from reading other peoples posts, but what I dont know is the kind of stuff I should keep and toss.

I can usually tell a good unique from a bad one, but sometimes i see people wanting ethereal stuff, which is confusing. Also what charms are good, socketables i should keep, rares, etc. As much information as anyone is willing to give would be appreciated, ps. i dont know a lot of abbreviations.

ty

2. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

take a look at the trade forums and see what items most ppl want. then you will know what to keep. In general, its good to keep most of the exceptional uniques and elite uniques. As for rares, i would first just say to collect rare circulets, coronets, and tiaras b/c they give you +skills with other mods and can sometimes be worth a lot.

Keep all skillers (grand charms w/ +skills), ~20 life small charms, mf charms, and faster hit recovery charms.

Keep all ethereal berserker axes and collossus blades.

I'm pretty sure i missed some stuff but check the trade forums and you will konw more.

3. ArchAngel Tiberrius

ArchAngel Tiberrius Banned

Just to add that SC's with +All Resist and MF are very nice as well.

4. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

There are also items that sell for 35,000 gold. I think most of them say "Superior..." something or other. There are other item titles, to. Ghost Armors and some other things sell for a lot. You'll get used to which stuff sells for a lot. You should pick up those to sell them. Then you can gamble for good rares from Anya. :)

5. Cives

Cives IncGamers Member

thanx guys great info.

A few more things:

Why do I want to save ethereal stuff? Isnt it only good if your MERC can use it since their armor doesnt take dmg, or is there something else im missing, cuz i dont know of many people who use mercs without polearms.

6. ArchAngel Tiberrius

ArchAngel Tiberrius Banned

Berserker Axes and Collossus Blades are the most popular choices for the runewords Breath of The Dying (BoTD). This runeword gives the item Indestructibility.

7. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

This is because you socket the rune "Zod" in process of making this RW. Just incase you didn't know.

Ppl like to wear Eth stuff because they give 50% less durability but 50% more dam or defense depending on the item.

- Dennis

8. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

some items have the mod "repairs 1 durability in x seconds." Sandtreck boots is one of them. In those cases, its better to have eth b/c they most likely will never break.