NL EAST expansion OLDER PLAYER CLAN

EWF

Diabloii.Net Member
NL EAST expansion OLDER PLAYER CLAN

Looking to start the game over with a clan of older people. Would like to do it without the help of people who "rush". Would also like to do with each person having different Character. The idea would be to complete the game, even re-doing quests when a memeber of the clan who was not in on early quests joins late---to catch them up! We would of course have our own characters best interest, but would share- not bribe- on goods found! ie. if WAnd was found and your not the Necro- then give it up to him!

This would actually be a CLAN not an all for themselves type battle.

We die trying, over and over if needed- no help!!!!

My account name is "BTF"
I play expansion.

EWF

Diabloii.Net Member
Older/mature

Maybe older wasn't the correct term to use, it should be mature.

IN SHORT,

I am looking for people who are capable of sharing their mana with whomever is the sorc or who needs it to help the group. Looking for those who wont steal gold from the other players who die, but do open a portal so that they can jump right back into the action.

Team play is what i really want, and I'd like it without the misuse of F-bombs every other word.

DarthStephinus

Diabloii.Net Member
I would love to help you out. I have been playing for quite some time now and i can definitely help out on rushes. My accounts are Animefreak123, Muleofdeath111 and Deathmetalrules. Im on usually during the evenings around 5 oclock.

Bhruic

Diabloii.Net Member
Sounds good to me. I just restarted playing last week, so could use some people to play with.

*Bhruic

DarthStephinus

Diabloii.Net Member
We should all also start some new characters and i might have a friend or two who would also like to join up. I always have my hammerdin and fire sorc up to rush anytime so we wont have too hard a time leveling and i may have some extra gear sitting around for anyone that needs it :thumbsup:

DarthStephinus

Diabloii.Net Member
If we decide to play some nonladder i can rush hell with my hammerdin i think. Otherwise we will be doing some serious mf runs on ladder the next few days hopefully it will only take days and not weeks :lol:

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
*ash_housewares

I grow weary of selfish players who grab items at will

ladder or nonladder?
looks like NL to me since its in the title :rolleyes:

i might be also interested after ladder resets due to same reasons as ash stated.

distancepieman

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd deffinetly be interested in this, but I don't think I could devote the time that would be required. You'd spend alot of time helpin me catch up. I've got some mid-level type characters, when you're in nm I might hop in once in a while if that'd be cool. I like the "no rushing" concept, I might help myself when facing a hard boss (like norm Duriel) when I'm leveling a char that doesn't get strong until the later levels, but I don't do rushes otherwise.

~Bails