Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nihlathak and bugged Poison

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Zen Vulgarity, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Zen Vulgarity

Zen Vulgarity IncGamers Member

Nihlathak and bugged Poison

Hey gang, how's it going? As usual, everyone winds up back here at the crypt.

I'm running a Fishymancer for smacking Nih upside the head, but my merc/army can get raped by the bugged. Nih isn't the real problem- my CR is fast enough to blow up any corpses that drop and kill him fast. However, sometimes keeping my army is a pain! Any advice?

2. Bandit

Bandit IncGamers Member

I'm assuming you have something that gives you teleport? In that case when I see my buddies heading into that dreaded poison cloud I try to tele out of the way so they don't walk too far into it...honest I care for my skele's alot less than my merc when it comes to running Nihl, after all, skele's are just a hit on mana :p

3. Zen Vulgarity

Yeah, I do. Sometimes it sneaks up on me and BOOM! All dead. On run cost me 200k keep rezzing my Merc.

So, nothing else you can do?

4. garion

garion IncGamers Member

its the serpents right?...revives really help out in those situations...and amp helps to take then down fast....although you'll need to raise a few skeles...(this is one of the only few areas where i have to res new skeles...)

but make sure you don't run headlong into them...let your minions spill into the defenders...and then engage them yourself...so that way you're not in harms way =)

5. Bandit

Bandit IncGamers Member

Dim Vision might work too, haven't bothered trying it when I was running keys though. I just spammed CE like crazy and hoped that it killed everyone :p

6. Zen Vulgarity

Eh. My Merc sometimes one-hits them when I'm teleing around. Then, all my little buddies die. That's the problem.

Oh well.