Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

nightmare trouble..

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by red_devil, Mar 26, 2004.

1. red_devil

red_devil IncGamers Member

nightmare trouble..

i am having a level 55 meteorb sorc who breezed right through normal and nightmare to reach act III NM.. i hardly had much trouble thru the game apart from facing diablo without FO and some multiple shots elemental ranged archers..

anyway.. i was playing the flayer jungle and breezing right thorough until this little things that attack me.. not the flayers.. the soul killers me thinks.. causing me hell of a lot of trouble.. i died three times.. my HP drops rapidly when one comes near me while my mercs hp hardly changes.. if i spot them earlier they are dead bcos of FO.. but sometimes they gang up and come near me before i could respond and with 2 hits im dead.. is there anything in particular i could do against them..

im not too keen on losing my current armor just for the sake of better defense.. the rest of the gear is oriented towards MF and mana regen and +skills.. my resistances are mostly above 40 with couple above 60.. working on maxing them out..

2. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

the soul killers. hm. block is one solution, or pdr. or always be defensive. stay behind your merc or keep an orb in front of you.

3. red_devil

well thanks.. i cleared it.. i am just entering DOH.. i think there are some in level 2.. i just blasted a FO in some direction before moving.. worked like a charm.. i had more trouble with these pesky creatures than diablo, duriel, baal and ancients..

4. [FLS]prozerran

[FLS]prozerran IncGamers Member

um how much life do you have? I remember that guys doesn't cause me much trouble and I didn't have even block. One red potion is all I need unless I'm facing extra fast curse pack

5. red_devil

my health was around 600.. hardly had any troubles against mephisto or council guys.. but these things freaked me out.. :scratch: