Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nightmare to Hell question...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Asbin, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Asbin

Asbin IncGamers Member

Nightmare to Hell question...

I'm about to finish nightmare... I hope (Ancients are killing me) and I was wondering the following....

I still have the option to socket an item for free and personalise an item.. Do these carry forward to Hell or do I need to use these before I finish Nightmare... :spy:

2. DarkChaos

DarkChaos IncGamers Member

You can come back later and use them. I notice this was your first post, so why don't you make an intor thread and say hi, and tell us a bit about yourself. We'd love to welcome a new forum member! :wave: :buddies:

3. Kremtok

Kremtok IncGamers Member

You always have the option to return to previous difficulties to collect a quest reward.

That said, welcome to our community! Please take a moment to tell us about yourself, what characters you play, and what your least favorite vegetable is. You may start an introduction thread, or simply continue this one. In either case, we would all be glad to get to know you, and we hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

EDIT: My fingers fly not as fast as ~DarkChaos~

4. Asbin

Asbin IncGamers Member

New comer

Hello SP Forum...

I'm new to the forum but have been playing SP diablo for awhile... spend most of my time in my bedroom playing diablo until I have to go to work.

I have been using the formum for a reference in the past.. thanks for your help...

Cheers Asbin :innocent:

5. Metelgear

Metelgear IncGamers Member

Greetings! :howdy:
    Regards,
    -Metelgear :winner:

6. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

Welcome! Like the others have said, you can save all quest rewards and go get them much later . . . doesn't matter if you've completed Hell, you can always go back to Act 1 Normal to get your things imbued by Charsi and so on. :)