Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

nightmare next week

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by crscrsAOK, Apr 23, 2008.

1. crscrsAOK

crscrsAOK IncGamers Member

nightmare next week

hey everybody, i got my meteorb sorc close to 40. should be 40 tonight. im going to be farming baal in solo games for some possible gears before i go to nightmare around level 45.

i was wondering if anybody had any toons ready to start nightmare, and wanted to run through with it with me. (i have seen a major decrease in # of games from norm to nightmare) my original plan was to solo it.

i idle in op xbananax when i play because i want to be a part of a group that basically doesnt pk each other. if you catch this hit me up if you see me in the channel, *crsaok

ill be starting it next tues or weds if im lucky.

thanks

2. prion

prion IncGamers Member

Re: nightmare next week

i may be ready by then

3. crscrsAOK

right on, give me a message on *crsaok next time youre on and maybe work a time to progress through it. willing to wait or even do baals with ya too.

im on us east btw i allways forget to add the realm :prop:

4. Toreaver

Toreaver IncGamers Member

i might have my fishymancer ready for nm by that point so you could have some damage sponges.

5. crscrsAOK

the more the better for our exp bars at that point, see you guys around.

6. crscrsAOK

NIGHTMARE UPDATE:

so i was running act I nm to get my act II nm merc, and after i got it i just kept going. it was pretty easy to solo all of nightmare past diablo and into act V. the thing is, act V got wayyy harder and some help would be nice. i got up to level 58 walking through everything.

i am offering to run people through nightmare into act V. i have every wp up untill frigid highlands. i will give wps, help quest, and get you to act V. i want to do this because i hear baal in NM is good till about level 75. some help doing some runs and getting levels would be great. im down to do this for a few people to get ready to do NM baal runs with so we can get loads of XP! (and possible gears!)

anyways, im a pure toon only have what i found/traded for, so i only ask that you be level 50 for my help through nightmare. a fishymancer is coming so we have some meat(hah) shields.

im heading to vegas tommorow for a birthday and i wont be back untill tuesday, but then i would be happy to help people get to where i am at. getting a little team together to level up on baal would be great, so im all for it.

loot rules for run/baals:

need before greed: you would equip it for survival purpose before you take it for a merc or trades. MF doesnt apply here. that way we arent just hustling to loot baal once hes down. hopefully well be starting baal runs by next weekend!

anyways cya around guys.

[EHCL] -- *crsaok (add me)
    :wave:

7. Zelator

Zelator IncGamers Member

Sounds good, as I'm going for my second east charm attempt. I'm thinking a sorc or skellymancer, not made my mind yet... I hope the char will have better luck than the poor firebear RiskyWhisky:laugh:

When I'm NM I would really appreciate some help!

8. Zelator

Zelator IncGamers Member

Update^^

Lvl 25 now, I think I'm going to NM ~40 when my resis are taken care of.

9. crscrsAOK

as of this morning i have completed nightmare, level 66 at the moment. I have about 10 or more levels to grind before i even think of starting hell, and some gear to farm for.

if you reach nightmare and want some help getting through, please msg me at *crsaok , maybe we can get to a point to start hell together eventually.

i plan to MF alot in nightmare and dont want to risk dying, as i progress im only going to go slower and slower, so hit me up!

10. Zelator

Zelator IncGamers Member

Update:

Town PK'ed :)shocked:) in NM - lvl 41.

My new necro is on the way, lvl 16 atm. :grin: I'm also semi-lvling a classic sorc so, its not going to darn fast. I'll hit you up when I'm ~40 for NM.

I'm on at *RiskyWhisky , maybe you see me in channel sometime?

11. crscrsAOK

i havent done a single public nm game.

i do normal games pub for chants, after i progress to act5. but after that point soloing is the best option. i got TPPK'd one time now i wont do any pub games. once i get more into hell id play with other people on the board but nightmare was really easy to solo on my sorc (orb lol)

.. now if i hit a fire/cold immune mob in hell im gonna be hurtin cause my merc needs some love.