Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nightmare is fun

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Baal, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Baal

Baal IncGamers Member

Nightmare is fun

yes... much better than normal. i've found a bunch of set items (maybe 7-8), i've found 3-4 uniques and some rares - and i'm only on act I - about to rescue Caine...

it's odd to see equipment better than act v normal - dropping in act I :) :clap:

hopefully this build will keep up. i'm level 46 now - following nightfish's build skill by skill

sorry if this is spam.. first time in nightmare

oh - and having flawless gems drop is great :) much quicker for cubing

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

well done, we all have to start somewhere. you shoudl see hell... its even better!

3. John Folgerty

John Folgerty IncGamers Member

personaly, my necro is hating nightmare. it took me like, 2 hours to do the maggot lair. i tried terrorizing the stupid bug clouds and beetles into big rooms so my army and them could duke it out...but they wouldn't run away. soooo annoying.

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

for maggot lair and arcane, good advice is to delete all but 1 miions, ahve you your merc as well. this way you can travel down the corridors withotu your merc gettign stuck or whatever, and you can guareente that it will help. for the big room at the end of lvl 3 go back down tunels an start growing them again, then go into the room and whoop butt.

5. John Folgerty

John Folgerty IncGamers Member

i tried that...it still went painfully slow. i used revive on ghost corpses in arcane...they spent a lot of time wandering aroudn while my merc and skelly did the work. i was very upset. oh well, gonna stop hijacking baal's happy about nightmare thread with my dislike for act 2.

6. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

congratulations, the first time in nightmare always seems to be fun especially when you make it through untwinked.

may your finds be good and your MSLE be few.

7. farting bob

farting bob Banned

MSLE's dont seem as bad as they used to. maybe my max lightngin res helps...

8. jiansonz

jiansonz IncGamers Member

No, in 1.10, Multiple Shot does not cause a Lightning Enchanted boss to spray out more sparks than any other LE boss. Thankfully.

(but a part of me misses the thrills of killing them in HC, usually with a bow with enormous poison damage and lots of running after each hit I made...)

9. kramph

kramph IncGamers Member

I like to drop it down to /players 1 and use lots and lots of corpse explosion. It works pretty well.

10. factotum

factotum IncGamers Member

Try doing some Andariel runs when you've killed her. She doesn't tend to drop exceptionals very often, but you can get a LOT of normal uniques off NM Andy...

11. Baal

Baal IncGamers Member

i ended up going back to normal and running pindle and baal - and i leveled up to about 55 :) so i think i'm going to jump into nightmare again. i've never had a character this high before. i think the highest i've ever had was 32 or so.

12. ][ridium

][ridium IncGamers Member

Yea everyone is immune to something, except you. And I love the transition that ur char and eq goes to when moving to different areas in hell, from 'uber elite' to 'oh f***, they dont die as fast and they really hurt when they hit me'