Nightmare Baal runs

Shenz

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightmare Baal runs

Does anyone wanna run some nightmare baal runs?

My character is a conc barb, he will most likely be leeching the experience, but i can Battle Orders everyone. :D I wish i made him a WW barb :(

Please post your account name along with you MSN contact.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
yes she has teleport but i doubt she can survive just by teleporting. negative resistances. i gotta do anya.

YouHaveMail

Diabloii.Net Member
That's good to hear. If like once in a while someone vrought a high sorc to help that'd be cool.
*FrancesTheMute sorc should be there soon.

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
You realize it makes little to no sense to tele Baal NM until you are like 70+? Exp, chamr drops, jools..etc are nice walkin and a hell of alot less boring.

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
Am I the only person whos a little suspicious of a new person coming here looking for baal runners? 12 posts and 85% of them are from this thread. I really love this part "My character is a conc barb, he will most likely be leeching the experience, but i can Battle Orders everyone". So its either a coem to my private runs so my friend can TPPK you or come level me so I can sit in a corner and do nothing

YouHaveMail

Diabloii.Net Member
He's probably lvl 70 because he LVL'd in pub baals..you guys are overreacting. He probably doesn't need baals anymore now.

Shenz

Diabloii.Net Member
i do need the baals. I'll show you my barbs gear, he can't pk anything. If you have doubts in me, then lets build some trust. I'm startng a new sorc to do some mf runs, anyone wanna start act 1 with me? ON east.

Shenz

Diabloii.Net Member
You should PM about that, not dirty my thread with **** junk. I"m angry because you guys dont trust me.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Shenz said:
You should PM about that, not dirty my thread with **** junk. I"m angry because you guys dont trust me.
Argh, guys leave him alone. At least give him a chance before you go throwing around accusations.

Don't worry Shenz, they're not always like this. A select few need to chill the hell out.

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive always leaned towards the side of caution , maybe thats why I was never PKd. He maybe sincere , but honestly to start a new account and ask for people to NM baal so he can leach just sounds all wrong.