Night of the Nonstop Newbs!!!

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
He's proably talking about me. I'll admit it. I can be a jerk sometimes. I never mean real harm by it. Personally, I don't care either way.

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Ravenforce3 said:
He's proably talking about me. I'll admit it. I can be a jerk sometimes. I never mean real harm by it. Personally, I don't care either way.
Happy for you.

Subject...like you...dropped.

Whatever

HoS

Lyte_Hammer

Diabloii.Net Member
well honestly i can see both sides of the argument...... but i'm gonna have to agree with HoS..... i mean even being a jerk "sometimes" is stuff i just don't want to have to deal with in my free time.... sorry raven...... i'm just lookin for some good fun with people who all have the same gameplay philosophies..... (is that spelled right necro1975?)

nataku00

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, forgive the new guy for chiming in :p

For most d2 players, doing all of the quests for the 431234th time has made it quite boring. Most players continuing playing d2 to either perfect a character build or to mf (i fall in this category) and wouldn't mind skipping a few normal/nm/hell acts. I have a couple of friends on SC NL whom I know in person and am very willing to give a rush if they ask for it. It doesn't take long to get them to worldstone and I've done it enough with my sorc that it's not much of a hassle anymore. Some people seem hell bent on doing everything in the game each time through and I commend those people, but to me, if I get a chance for a rush, I'll take it.

Saying this, I just started a ladder char and since I don't really know anyone who plays ladder, I've taken the necro to act 5 and killed ancients doing just pub games and cooperating with others. Just because I'm used to getting characters rushed, doesn't mean I'm not willing to slog through the acts again. I just prefer to skip if given the chance.

Beatboxer

nataku00 said:
I just started a ladder char and since I don't really know anyone who plays ladder
Well, we have a west and an east ladder playgroup thread, now, in light of all the players on the necro forum, that are now regualarly playing on b.net. Lots of accounts are posted and you can post yours in there too if you like.

If you do, your likely to get added to our, collective, freinds lists and are bound to catch some of us some time.:)