Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

nice to be back Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by DeathMaster, Jul 3, 2008.

1. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

nice to be back Thursdaily

My internet connection is back.:jig:

During the time without internet, many of you may think that I would had time to play a lot of D2, but no, my time was spent on different tasks, like setup my new laptop, reinstall my father's laptop, and other things. I haven't got time to play D2 at all. I was very rarely busy (even sleep later than usual).

Also today, I found out the "geeks" not far from my workstation, used to play some D2. They couldn't believe me that single player can beat the game without cheat/hack, and think it is impossible to defeat diablo naked. B.net is bad, really bad.

They are looking forward to play D3, when it is released, and I don't need to say where they gonna play it.

2. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

Re: nice to be back Thursdaily

Welcome back DeathMaster :thumbsup:

RL: Work again and I'm home at evening. Then shower, some food and sleep. So, not very interesting evening coming up :boring:

D2: Patted my Charger today, Neely. Also, I started a trapsin. It's my last try to enjoy assassins. If I don't enjoy her, then I'll curse the whole class :grin: Killed few monsters to gain two levels and left her there. Tomorrow some more :)

3. Smips

Smips IncGamers Member

RL: I might be going to the 4th of July fireworks tonight. We'll see if anyone calls.

D2: I want to finish Hell with my sorc so I can do some cow runs. I need some items to make runewords in and I hate running AT.

I think you'll like your new trapsin. It's the only assassin build I've ever liked and I'm having a blast with her. She's sitting in Act1 Hell now, I hope to wrap up pretty soon :thumbup: . Good luck with it!

4. BobTheWarrior

BobTheWarrior IncGamers Member

RL: Work, 1/2 day in the markets, so I'm out at noon if things stay slow. Have to hit the library and return a book, pick up a new one if they have anymore by this author (Chuck Palahniuk). If they don't I'll hit the bookstore on the way home.

D2: Possibly. Pindle has been stingy lately, and I was quite diappointed when he dropped a Sacred Armor and Laquered Plate, both rare, in the same drop. I might go back to Meph for a bit after I level, only about 40 more runs to make.

5. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

I really hope so, because I'd like to enjoy 'sins :) Still, looking for a decent build guide/mat thread, because I know *bleeeeeb* about trapsin :alright:

6. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

Hello again. :wave:

It's been 18 months since my last daily post - D3 has drawn me back...

RL: Been watching Wimbledon.

D2: Reinstalled last night (1.12 RRM/RWM). Skellimancer lvl 16, needs to have words with the Smith about a certain mallet.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  7. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Yay, mine too. Stupid InstallShield messed something up and I spent an hour fiddling with it last night before giving up. I dunno what I did today, except for my 18th reboot since it happened, but it seems to be working now. :p

RL: Bills & cleaning... fun stuff.
    D2: Dunno, but I doubt it. I just haven't felt like playing much. Maybe a quick Baal run or three.

8. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Member

RL: Packing up and cleaning 'cos I'm moving back home.

D2: Maybe, but I will have to set up my computer when I get home...if I can be bothered.

9. Xdeathfire

Xdeathfire IncGamers Member

RL: Just working. I am really excited about the upcoming 3 day weekend though, I'm hosting a 12 people LAN party for 2 days.

D2: Got to Sand Maggot lair with my hammerdin yesterday and did a few pindle/LK runs with my sorc this morning. I might finish Act 2 today depending on how much I feel like playing

10. cft

cft IncGamers Member

RL: long day at work

D2: Did a bunch more pindle runs. I estimate it will take a total of 1500 runs go get my sorc from 91 to 92. Got my self dead, stupidly, and then dead a 2nd time trying to get back to corpse. Which probably cost me another 100-150 extra runs for level.

But I'm really in it for items, I really really want an IK armor so my IK barb can get moving (he's parked at the end of normal I think). Last night Pindle dropped me not 1, not 2, but 3 natalya's armors, 2 w 3 sockets, 1 w 2. Not new for grail, but nice. Only new grail item was Horizon's tornado.

11. Eric Xanthu

Eric Xanthu IncGamers Member

RL: Looong days up ahead (Monday) once my wife and I are both on the summer school path.

D2: Doubling up my play time in anticipation of above. Baal's will is close to breaking.

12. Tupsi

Tupsi IncGamers Member

RL: Not much, hanging out with friends.

D2: Parked Bombazine_Doll at level 3 Catacombs. Going to start from there tomorrow morning. It's been nice doing full clears, especially since it makes my play style a lot more safe, which is a good thing when attempting to make a guardian. Trappers are ok, I guess.