New'ish here.

ReiperXHC

Diabloii.Net Member
New'ish here.

Hey all. Had a forum account for a little while about a year or so ago (give or take a little.) If you remember NicotineAddict at all (I doubt you do) That was me. Account probably got deleted due to inactivity. I quit because I got hacked. Played on SC. Decided after about 6 years of on and off Diablo 2 that I'm going to play HC. I've had HC characters before but never got that serious about it. Maybe level 51 with a Summoner. Played more HC on single player. Have a 56 summoner, and a 46 Conc Barb. Haven't had a HC character die yet (except my first one I tried at the very end of 1.08 or maybe the beginning of 1,09 don't remember. Anyways just kinda' got hostiled in a pubby game I made for myself as I was about to kill Norm Andy. Then didn't think the guy would find me. About 2 minutes later I see the red X and can't escape on time. "deeds" Wow how do I still remember that? lol Maybe everybody remembers their first "deeds" I don't know. Anyways. On USEast I have an account and already contacted zarb (1st account in the HC Club thread) And am well on my way to HC victory....or death....probably a little of both. So if anybody wants to trade and what not (for some reason I like to play mostly by myself) Just message me on b-net or whatever. You can try contacting me through PM too. Account is *ReiperXHC. I like to play by myself, but I don't mind being in a game with people all doing different things. I don't like being rushed...but I went ahead and let zarb rush my first character (then proceeded to do it all again by myself lol) I don't like a chacacter unless it can do everything on it's own. But yeah...now I'm rambling...probably was rambling at the beginning....probably all of my posts will be rambles...but I guess it's better than just spamming or whatever to get my post count up. I'm moderate to high-end on knowledge of this game...maybe even very high. I know a lot. I can give advise here if I see a post that hasn't already had some...and will be glad to help.

Again. Acct is *ReiperXHC And GL

p.s. Live long and prosper. Y <--supposed to be spock fingers How wise Spock is to the HC D2 player. heh. Okay....shutting up....

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Good to see some fresh HC blood. I'm a recent HC convert, exclusively SP play though. Drop by the single player forum from time to time, I'm sure many of us could benefit from your wisdom.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi and Welcome! Watch out for the TPPK'ers, and congrats on your no death luck so far, don't let 'em rush you too much or you wont learn how to play your character.

Oh, and paragraphs please!? Seriously, even just hitting enter in random spots throughout your post is better then a big solid square of words.

-hps

ReiperXHC

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, lol. Sorry about that. It was late. Don't know why I was so talkative and whatnot.

I'll try not to let it happen again.

Can't make any promises though.

And thank you for the welcome.

YOu have a good one.

I'll remember to stop by.

Peace. -out-