newcomer restarting :)

fodass

Diabloii.Net Member
newcomer restarting :)

hey every1, i used to play hc back in 1.09 but when 1.10 came i just changed to sc and remained there ever since...i was starting to get tired of the usual sc routine so i decided to go back to hc :)... im gonna start with a skelliemancer (even though i dont know how to build 1 :D)...seems like a safe class to play and can still mf which is the main reason for his creation :)

anyway...nowadays in most games there are ALOT of pkers and i can avoid them just fine but i dont wanna deal with the fact that there's some1 after me besides the monsters themselves :) so im kinda wondering is any1 here planning on starting a new char??? if so and wants to play with me whisp me in game (acc name: fodass) or just pm me here... thx in advance

btw... 1st post lol :D

Last edited:

ThomasJohnsen

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: newcomer restarting :)

I have just started a new pala, and plan on a new soso soon.
Feel free to whisper me for some rushing or just friendly coop play.
I have 2 computers with 2 copies of the game, so I can supply BO or Chant or whatever else may be needed.
If you can't catch me online, you should join the Gauss channel (a thread here somewhere) - there are some very nice people there, who I am sure can help you out.

Oh and welcome to the forums :wave:.

Regards Tom (*TJ_Hardcore)

fodass

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: newcomer restarting :)

ok tj ill make sure to whisp you when i get the chance...and yea ive heard of op gauss but you have to get invited no??? and since im just starting just wanna coop play with some1 so i can have fun :)

im off the my university cause i gotta study but tomorrow ill whisp you so we can play...^^

regards