Newbie saying hi

Khavi

Diabloii.Net Member
Newbie saying hi

Evidently I'm a Elite Unique cause I'm a girl who plays Diablo. I'm ok with that.
I've been playing Diablo SP for a while now, just not a fan of the MP, since I like playing with people I know, and my cousin doesn't play anymore. I like to explore every level's nook and cranny and take my sweet time about it all.
I've got at least one of each character, but my favs are the Bowazon and my bad-ass dual-axe wielding Barb.
I don't know the lingo so bear with me, and HI!
-Khavi

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Khavi said:
Evidently I'm a Elite Unique cause I'm a girl who plays Diablo. I'm ok with that.
I've been playing Diablo SP for a while now, just not a fan of the MP, since I like playing with people I know, and my cousin doesn't play anymore. I like to explore every level's nook and cranny and take my sweet time about it all.
I've got at least one of each character, but my favs are the Bowazon and my bad-ass dual-axe wielding Barb.
I don't know the lingo so bear with me, and HI!
-Khavi
Welcome to SPF Khavi! :)

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Khavi, EU's are pretty popular here. Mind FB - he tends to make it a personal crusade to befriend them all and break their hearts. Read the stickies, feel free to ask questions and most of all enjoy your time here.

MAAM

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Have some cookies and check out the EMB. We even have our own EU lounge in there. Like you I have to get every corner, you never know what you might miss otherwise! Do you pick up everything too? (If you do or even if you don't, pay special attention to the ATMA thread) :)

Gnoggen

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool!

Just made my debut appearance in this forum a few minutes ago. Glad to see I'm not the only one! You have me beat if you have one of each char. I have no assasin. :)

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. We're always thrilled to see another EU in our ranks

*brushes hair out of eyes, tucks in shirt, and smiles*

Enjoy your stay, and don't feed the squid. (or Farting Bob)

Alien

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome!
Wow, 4 intro threads in one day. Cool. As stated by others, welcome to the SPF, make sure to check out the stickies and all. Good choice with a dual axe barb, I also have one and its quite a fun character. Anyway, have a nice stay.

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
wow, yeah what he said, 4 intros lots of new ppl. haha guess imj kinda new too. Well welcome to the SPF comunity !! lots of nice ppl here, and lots of info to feul your every diablo need.

cheers, C.T.

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Kavi :)
Enjoy your stay here with us.
I just noticed, I'm a few days older than you :D

- Jas :wave:

Ahh welcome khavi *clips on bow tie, acts suave*
Dont listen to these other men, they are just jelous of my incredible charm.
anyway, i hope you stay and have great fun playing D2. I spend most of my time on here drinking in the EMB, come join us, as water_moon said you get your own lounge and there's 2 or 3 regular EU's there to gossip with and do whatever woman do when not around men.