Newbie Questions about WW

KadoorieNuts

Diabloii.Net Member
Newbie Questions about WW

These questions should probably post @newbie forums but guess they are character specific and would get a faster reply @ this forums. Hope u don't mind.

I never do a wwdurid b4 and have some questions on SS.

1. Do stats and features of gears I wear remain the same when I in ww form?

2. What is the best choice of end game shield?

3. With PB do I reach last break point easily when doing "Fury"? (i.e. same logic and calculation as Zeal/Fanatic for Smiter.)

Tx (=thanks) in advance.

Kirah

Diabloii.Net Member
KadoorieNuts said:
These questions should probably post @newbie forums but guess they are character specific and would get a faster reply @ this forums. Hope u don't mind.

I never do a wwdurid b4 and have some questions on SS.

1. Do stats and features of gears I wear remain the same when I in ww form?

2. What is the best choice of end game shield?

3. With PB do I reach last break point easily when doing "Fury"? (i.e. same logic and calculation as Zeal/Fanatic for Smiter.)

Tx (=thanks) in advance.
Welcome to the wild, wild world of Wolves!!
1. Depends on which form you go for: Wolves or Bears
Your attributes stay the same, but the different forms will alter your life, defense, attack rating, attack speed, etc. etc.
2. I prefer the stormshield (appropriately socketed of course) for when I use a shield at all. A Vita Wolf will have insane hit points and thus survive most things even without a shield.
3. See this web page
http://home.comcast.net/~thedragoon/wereformadvanced.html

Good luck and Good Hunting! (growf!)
Kirah

KadoorieNuts

Diabloii.Net Member
Kirah said:
Welcome to the wild, wild world of Wolves!!
1. Depends on which form you go for: Wolves or Bears
Your attributes stay the same, but the different forms will alter your life, defense, attack rating, attack speed, etc. etc.
2. I prefer the stormshield (appropriately socketed of course) for when I use a shield at all. A Vita Wolf will have insane hit points and thus survive most things even without a shield.
3. See this web page
http://home.comcast.net/~thedragoon/wereformadvanced.html

Good luck and Good Hunting! (growf!)
Kirah
Tx for the prompt reply and link.