Newbie Question: What's the fast/cheap/easiest to find an Amulet of Teleportation?

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
Newbie Question: What's the fast/cheap/easiest to find an Amulet of Teleportation?

Newbie Question: What's the fastest/cheapest/easiest to find an Amulet of Teleportation?

1) Fastest Way?
[Not taking more than 1 Day]

2) Cheapest Way?
[Meaning that I don't have trade away my Tal Armor for it]

3) Easiest Way?
[No need to click too many buttons]

4) Fastest + Cheapest + Easier Way?
[Lazy + Poor Man method]

TPMdm

Diabloii.Net Member
1) gamble
2) if you have a lot of p.gems rerolling an amulet might be cheaper then gambling, otherwise.... gamble
3) gamble
4) gamble

Alternately you could shop the staff vendors for a staff with teleport charges.

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
TPMdm said:
1) gamble
2) if you have a lot of p.gems rerolling an amulet might be cheaper then gambling, otherwise.... gamble
3) gamble
4) gamble

Alternately you could shop the staff vendors for a staff with teleport charges.
Hmm... How much Gold will I need spend?
Each Amulet cost 63,000 gold.
Probably, I need to gamble like 100 times to get one. Sigh...

Staff of Teleportation will
a) kill off 25% of my skeletons
b) Reduce my Skills by 4
c) Reduce my resists by 65%

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow MM, that is a sexah new Tar you are sportin'

Or, just pick up every blue item you see and sell it to gamble and every ammy you can get your hands on.

Also, you can imbue circlet type helms and hope for +2 Necro and teleport charges.

~Kbob

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
Gambling is probably the best way to get a TP ammy...getting the gold is fairly easy with a Goldwrap and Chances and doing some act1-3 sweeps. ick up and sell every amulet and ring you find, as well as wands, orbs and staves...they tend to sell for alot. Armor is probably the quickest way to increase gold stash for gambling, as most armors sell for 35K.

Remember to gamble with your highest lvl char and make sure they're wearing a circlet of some kind, as this improves the mods on gambled items.

-X

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Xiamet said:
Gambling is probably the best way to get a TP ammy...getting the gold is fairly easy with a Goldwrap and Chances and doing some act1-3 sweeps. ick up and sell every amulet and ring you find, as well as wands, orbs and staves...they tend to sell for alot. Armor is probably the quickest way to increase gold stash for gambling, as most armors sell for 35K.

Remember to gamble with your highest lvl char and make sure they're wearing a circlet of some kind, as this improves the mods on gambled items.

-X
Found mine in act 5 nm, but gambling would be your best way though.

HoS

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
On this note, is a tele ammy with +nec skills a possibility?

like...lets say +3 to p/b for example?

*drools*

Wolfedude

Diabloii.Net Member
Trade for it. I have hc ladder characters and have about 6 of them from just routine gambling and questing in the game. It would be hard for me to believe that they would be difficult to trade for.

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrochild313 said:
On this note, is a tele ammy with +nec skills a possibility?

like...lets say +3 to p/b for example?

*drools*
I had an amulet like that. I traded it away cheap because the charges are too expensive to repair. Instead I use a Naj's Puzzler, which has more charges and is cheaper to repair.

TPMdm

Diabloii.Net Member
Xiamet said:

-X
Highest level? yes
Wearing a Circlet? no

The +ilvl/qlvl stuff on a circlet refers to circlets that are generated by the game, not increasing the ilvl/qlvl of the stuff you gamble. Gambling FOR circlets is good for that reason, gambling WITH circlets has no effect.

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
or you could just do like everyone else and get one of those enigma armors, though that might be hard with #2....

"2) Cheapest Way?
[Meaning that I don't have trade away my Tal Armor for it]"

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr Evil said:
I had an amulet like that. I traded it away cheap because the charges are too expensive to repair. Instead I use a Naj's Puzzler, which has more charges and is cheaper to repair.
this is what I was going to suggest too. with 69 charges instead of a measly 22 or so, naj's on weapon switch can help a lot.

are you ladder West? if so I have an extra naj's that you can have, whisper thefatty

--fatty