Newbie looking for Sigon's belt

CorsairNU

Diabloii.Net Member
Newbie looking for Sigon's belt

Title says it all. Basically all I have in trade are perfect gems though, given that I just started playing after a 5 year break. :(

Dranos

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Newbie looking for Sigon's belt

Hi, I have one you can have for one perfect gem. I'll be on this evening if you want to meet *mitch3ag

crivit

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a sigon's belt you can have for 3 pgems. I'll be on b,net most of the night if you want to trade in game, or if you want to send a mule that's cool too. My accounts are *crivit and *crivit1. Thanks.

Edit: Looks like I got ninja'd :) Offer still stands if you need it later though.

CorsairNU

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi, I have one you can have for one perfect gem. I'll be on this evening if you want to meet *mitch3ag
Thanks Dranos! I can't be on constantly all evening, but I can check in periodically. When would be a good time?

Account: *CorsairNU

kmashers

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi. Im about to log in, if i have one, its yours.

kmashers_skr
kmashers_skrk thru skrm

in case im muling:)

CorsairNU

Diabloii.Net Member

Wanted to publicly thank kmashers for his generosity. Hopefully someday I have the means to pay it forward.

kmashers

Diabloii.Net Member

Wanted to publicly thank kmashers for his generosity. Hopefully someday I have the means to pay it forward.
Thank you for your kind comments! However we do help one another out. And it feels good! Will leave fb now.