Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by GBK, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBK

GBK Banned

New

Hi i am not completely new to D2 LOD i use to play it about 3-4 yrs ago and was well off ( RICH ) anyways i quit because it got kind of boring but now i would like to get back into thanks to a bunch of friends so but i lost my CDS but still got my CD key :) anywayss i would like to know What is the currency in the game when i use to play it was 3,20,20 and then SOJS came into play so what is it now? thank you :)

2. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

Well with the ladder just resetting I'm betting currency is currently pgems, but shortly it will revert to High Runes (HRs) and Organ/key sets.

3. GBK

GBK Banned

Re: New

are zod still HRs? because i can get like 200 of those LEGIT

edit: would you be soo kindly to tell me the HRs? from highest to lowest

4. Mursilis

*cough* You can't get 200 Zods legit since those are the rarest rune in the game.

Regardless, what is considered a HR is dependent on what realm you play on. In some anything that can't drop from a Hellforge (Vex and up) is considered a HR, while in others Ist and up is a HR. It's best to ask that question in the realm specific section, as you'll get a more precise answer.

5. CYBERPUNK

CYBERPUNK IncGamers Member

Re: New

come on Mursilis, wake up man, this dude is OBVIOUSLY a duper, why are you even helping him?

these boards crack me up, don't talk about duping, don't condone duping, but SUPPORT duping through inaction

this is like not talking to your kids about drugs/sex/alcohol and then complaining when they get into it

(sigh), ah well hey GBK I hope you're not on ladder right now, no hard feelings

6. Mursilis

It's not obvious the OP is a duper. Could simply be someone who doesn't mind spending real money in the item shops. Either way the original question was a reasonable one. I fail to see how my answers support duping.

Disclaimer: I don't condone the use of hacks, dupes and the like. In fact they drove me away from Bnet to SP.

7. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Based on that statement you are banned from these forums. We don't need dupers or item shoppers here.

That's BS.

The only way to stop duped runes from being traded on the trade forums here is to close he forums. Because there's no way to tell if a rune is duped it's hard to police. You wan't action, you got it.

Three day temp ban for trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.